What's that? Harry asked noticing a spot of unusual color not far ahead. It was a large red sign on an equally colorful building; blaring purple, orange, and two shades of yellow, one bright and one murky, favoring the latter shade of yellow more than the former. 

        "Ah, do you mean the Weasley's store? It's the orange, purple, and green store on the right." Theo murmured quietly back. "Fred and George made a killing off their smuggling business so they finally managed to get a spot in Diagon alley. Quite frankly everyone is still amazed that they managed it and most people aren't entirely convinced that Drakon didn't have a hand in how they got it." Theo paused to give an ironic sort of laugh, and then paused again, "I suppose it wouldn't be right to call it the Weasley's store anymore though."

Harry tilted his head, why?

"The twins got disowned." Theo said, considering his words, "The Weasley's disapproved they still kept in contact with Ron after his disownment, and they were always falling out with each other, but there was never a landing, no finality to it; do you understand?"

No.

"They were still family, it wasn't a constant in your face argument or physical fight, but there was a distance, tension, and there was never peace between the twins and the remaining Weasley's, but they were still family."

Okay, I understand.

"So when the twins got the store, they became the talk of the town- it's been a century since there was a change in store ownership outside the family in Diagon alley. And well, everyone already at least knew of the Weasley's, and they were still Weasleys back then, so that's what everyone called it. The twins certainly capitalized the stir the ownership transfer caused and never dissuaded anyone from the nickname three years ago." Theo smirked and laughed, "Perhaps they knew it was coming, they certainly capitalized off all the free word of mouth again. Not that they ever need it." Theo hummed, "We can stop in first; they'll be thrilled to see you."

Let's. Harry agreed, curious about what the twins had created, their usage of spells and potions had been the stuff of legend so he had always heard rumors of their exploits, and he'd seen firsthand the skill they had when the duo made their regular efforts to cheer up Ron about being a Slytherin.

       Theo chuckled softly, gently stroking Harry's side, just after his head. As they approached, Harry could hear magically muffled sounds and music from inside the twin's store, stairs led up to the double door entryway, two large windows filling the rest practically of the ground floor of the seemingly three story building, both windows were filled with advertisements for various colorful items.

Just as they were reaching the stairs to the building, the doors opened and four people in mainly blue, but distinctly muggle clothes piled out laughing and talking. Harry felt the bustle of the alley behind him come to a grinding halt, and then it exploded into motion as, decision made as the four's eyes locked onto Theo, the crowd all rushed to hide or flee.

Theo kept moving toward them unperturbed.

"Now, now, now, what do we have here?" One of them drawled, speaking like a telly gangster, he was tall and brunette, wearing baggy dark blue pants and a patterned, button up pale blue shirt. "You're not from around here are you?"

"Leave the twit alone." There was a cruel smirk on the second, this one female with yellowish-blonde hair. She wore a pointed hat, but almost mockingly, it was decorated with cars and tellys which showed clips of scenes, many that seemed familiar to him from when he'd watch the screens from muggle windowsills or even from his time with Rosy. A bright blue police box sat in the front, the pale blue ribbon reading 'you wouldn't get it if I had a lightyear to explain'.