⑧ 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Alright then-" You stepped back from the board, scanning over the results. "-Iida is in last place with zero votes, everybody else has one- wait how do I have one I didn't vote for myself! Anyways, Yaoyorozu has two and Midoriya has three, I guess he's the class rep." you shrugged off, taking your seat again.

"How did I get three votes?!" The green boy screamed.

"Okay you idiots, who voted for him!?" Yelled from in front, his chair hitting into your desk from his standing up.

"How did I get any votes, I put mine in for Momo."

Yaoyorozu let out a surprised gasp. "I put mine in for you, (Y/N)."

"Huh, but why?"

Iida was in the back of the class, shaking with shame and muttering something.

"Because of yesterdays training, you were strong, quick to think and looked out for Midoriyas safety even though it was against your job."

"Well, thank you I guess." you blushed from the affection. "I voted for you because you're so smart and always seem to know exactly what you're talking about." You sheepishly grinned at the ponytail-ed girl.

"Right, Midoriya is the class rep." Aizawa unzipped his sleeping bag, going to leave the classroom to lay in the teachers lounge since he never had any classes other than hero training.

"Yeah I can get behind Midoriya." Kirishima turned to you and Mina. The green boy shaking at the front of the class next to a rather dissapointed Momo

"Thank god we found seats!" Mina slammed her tray on the lunch table, plopping down in a huff. "Hmph, this place is so busy, why can't we get our own break?"

"It's not actually that busy..." You looked around to see just over a quarter of the seats were filled.

"Besides the point!" Mina dug straight into her rice cakes.

"Hey!-" You and pinky spun your heads to the loud cry. "-mind if we sit here? This place is getting busy quick." Kirishima weakly grinned, a little embarrassed.

"Of course Kiri." You scooted over till you were sitting closer the edge of the bench.

"Thanks, you're the best."

Behind you noticed Kaminari and Sero who soon jumped into the free seats next to Mina, all three scoffing down their meals.

"Oh yeah," You turned to the red head. "What even is your quirk?"

He looked a bit shocked by your question.

"No no, I don't mean it in a bad way, I just never got to see you use it since I was with Bakugou yesterday in training."

"Oh, well basically I can harden my skin like it's a rock-" He pumped his fist up, activating his quirk with it. "-It's really tough to break down and the edges and pretty sharp!"

You glided your fingers over his arm, the rough texture prickling your skin. "So you're like a shield and sword, that's so cool man." You gave a punch to his arm lightly.

He cutely smiled in response, turning his attention to the hot food below him. "Kaminari what's yours?"

"My quirk is electrification, I can absorb electricity and shoot it out my body like lightning." His mouth was still stuffed with pork chops.

"Wow, youde screw me over in battle!" You chuckled, looking over at Mina. "So what do you th-"

A bell rang through the oversized room.

"Warning. Level 3 security breach."

"What the hell-?"

"All students, please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion."