special

I wanna do a iketo special for Ike's birthday..... 🦕....... Ykwim..
__________________________________________________________________

Ike has been dealing with a lot of work that he had forgotten it was even his birthday he had been avoiding shoto a lot due to his work so shoto had been leaving the house alot since vox and the others left dealing with things, Ike was downstairs on the phone with someone until shoto came downstairs saying happy birthday and went over to Ike sitting on his lap while Ike wraps his arm around shoto while shoto places Ike's cake on the table and starts grinding on Ike's lap watching Ike groan still trying to talk  squeezing shotos waste harder staring at him while shoto pouts freezing in place while grabbing Ike's shirt leaning into his neck and bitting hard until blood drips out while Ike grabs shotos hair and pulls him back while shotos tail waves around in the air smiling at him with one eye open Ike puts himself on mute before kissing shoto harshly pushing his tongue in still listing to the person on the phone stopping to unmute and say Mhm continuing to kiss shoto.

"Mgnh~"

"I'll be there. Ngh- shoto."

"I-ike want y-you n-now-! "

"Uhm I have to go right now- ang- fuck- uh maybe we can continue this call tomorrow-? "

"Of course! "

"Great."

Ike hangs up quickly throwing his phone on the couch while picking up shoto and the cake off the table taking it upstairs setting the cake down on the table in their room then throws shoto on the bed crawling on top of him while shotos shirt is pulled up as Ike starts playing with his nibbles grinding against shoto.

"Ang~ Ike please~! "

"No. You can wait. "

"B-but! "

"No. You obviously don't know how to wait so I'll train you until you do. "

"N-no I'll be good boy~! "

"It's fair to late for that dear~"

Ike lays down and puts shoto on his lap taking off his clothes in the process pushing shotos white panties out the way and puts the tip on his hole holding shoto in place while shoto trys to bounce down being impatient.

"Stay."

"n-no!"

Ike pulls shotos caller and bites into his neck leaving red marks all most leaving blood, Ike trys again and tells shoto to stay and shoto stays.

"Now don't drop until I say. "

"Mngh... Hm.. I-ike i-"

"Wait."

"Hmngh... "

Ike moves his hands away from shotos waist watching shoto stand on his knees above his cock telling shoto to wait a little more but shoto drops immediately letting a high moan out taking a few breaths before looking up at Ike while crying, Ike pulls his waist up again this time bitting into shotos hip making shoto cry more then pulls him all the way off and back on the tip again telling him to wait.
__________________________________________________________________
10 hours later. . .

"Mngh~"

"Now wait. "

"O-okay-"

After a few hours of training shoto to wait Ike's fingers rubbing over all the bite marks on shotos chest waist hips legs arms neck and shoulders.

"Hold."

"Mngh..~"

"Drop."

Shoto drops down taking all of Ike's length shivering while Ike puts his hands on shotos hips and helps him bounce up and down speeding up the pace to where shoto isn't even moving his body only Ike controlling it while shoto gets close to his orgasm.

"Ngh~ c-clos- ah~ close~!"

"Hold it. "

"B-but-! "

"Hold. It. "

"Hah ughfh~! Fine~! "

Ike flips shoto on his back pinning his hands above his head while shoto grips onto the sheets of the bed hard as Ike pounds into him getting closer by each slap running out of patients for Ike.

"I-IKE PLEASE~!"

"No."

"I- ANG~ MNAH~! I-ive b-been g-good please~! "

"Hold it. "

"Master please~! "

"Fuck- don't do that shou. Or I'll make you wait more. "

"Mmnfh~ I d-dont like t-training~! "

"Keep talking and I'll give u a punishment next. "

"D-daddy~ pleaseee~! "

"What so desperately do you want to do that makes you beg like this huh kitty~?"

"I-i wanna c-cum please-! "

"You wanna what~? "

"Ike- don't start-!"

"Just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you~."

"I wanna cum please I want to- mngh~! "

"I hear you baby I hear you~"

"Please ike~!"

"Release."

Shoto pulls on the sheet arching up more while his ears go to the back of his head  while smiling purring happily releasing streaks of cum all over Ike's chest while some gets on their faces Ike let's shotos hands go and shoto resets his tail in the puddle of cum coming out his abused hole turning over putting his ass in the air while yawning in the air and putting his ass back down when his done, Ike goes in between shotos legs wrapping them around his waist while kissing on shotos neck.

"Mnh~ go eat you cake idiot.. "

"Your right I should eat it~"

"Mh- ANGH~ I W-WAS TALKING ABOUT TH- AH~ THE- NGH~ B-BIRTHDAY CAKE-! "

Ike ignores him eating him out sloppily sticking his tongue deeper enjoying shotos moans while shoto let's out another shot of cum as Ike licks him lips bitting the inside of his thighs before sitting up and grabbing the cake off the table sitting down with shoto on his lap eating some of the cake while shoto huffs on his chest grabbing on his chest looking at Ike purring lightly twitching his ears as vox walls inside the door with the others happy faces going into surprised or smirking faces.

"And what happened here? "

"Simple I trained shoto and it took 10-11 hours so I got hungry and ate both my cakes. "

"What did u train him to do? "

"Thought him how to wait and listen, even got him to call me daddy and master~"

"i-IKE-! "

"Chill~! "

"Hmngh.. "

"How adorable! "

"I'll place ur birthday gifts on the table downstairs come on guys"

Everyone leaves but Ike and shoto stay sitting on the bed while shoto sits up off Ike's chest kissing Ike with his tongue after 5 minutes licking Ike's lips.

"Mnn.. Happy birthday master~"

"Fuck-"
__________________________________________________________________
Want more??? 👀