ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Mysta stayed around shoto that hole day until they finally got alone time in the room.

Shoto didn't expect mysta to touch on him tho, but hey now he was here.

Shotos legs where in the air as he sat on mystas lap, mysta continued to stroke shotos dick until the white streaks of cum shot into the air and landing on shotos face.

Shoto breathed for a while hiding his face into mystas chest.

"Hah..ah- Fucking b-bitch.. "

"What was that bottom~?"

"N-nothing-"

"Go shower for me kitten"

"Mn.. "

Shoto gets up and starts the shower before going back out to grab clothes, mysta leaves closing the door behind him.

"Stupid fucking fox,I hate that mother fucker! "

__________________________________________________________________

"Shotooo? "

"Mmnn.. Let me sleep! "

"If u sleep you can't eat-"

"Nhhh... Hm. "

Luca picks shoto up and takes him downstairs, luca drops shoto on his feet before shoto trys to go back upstairs.

"Shoto no. "

Vox picks shoto up off the stairs and puts him down on the floor away from the stairs, shoto opens his eyes a little before blinking.

He looks up watching ike and shu fight about the outfits.

"Mysta you didn't even get shoto dressed. "

"Because his best at picking everyones outfits! "

"Shoto baby go get dressed-"

"For what-"

".. Vox go get shoto dressed."

"Alright, up we go big guy"

"Bitch-"

Vox picks shoto up throwing him over his shoulder taking him upstairs to their room, vox places shoto down.

________________________

"What the fuck is this? "

"A fancy restaurant? "

"Bullshit-"

"Shoto come on stop being rude. "

"It's bullshit I bet they're gonna charge us 200$ just to eat a leaf and a deadass crumb of meat."

"Thats exactly why you're getting spoiled today.. "

"Hm? "

"We've decided to let you be spoiled today.. "

"Don't I get spoiled everyday tho, you know what never mind I wouldn't waste I beautiful thing like this"

They get seated down at a table by a window, the waitress comes after a few minutes asking what they want nicely.

Ike looks at shoto as his tail swishs around.

"Kitten what do y-"

"Steak bites! "

"Alright "

The others order steaks, the waitress comes back with their food,
Shoto picks up one of the chopped up pieces of steak chewing it not he fork humming.

Shoto looks out the window staring at the person at the window, the person puts their hand on the glass as it prints out on the glass, shoto places his hand on the glass with the persons and smiles with his eyes closed.