Chapter 30 - Break a Spell (Ⅰ)

Start from the beginning

''Something wrong, girls?'' I smiled. ''The council members must be busy with other tasks now. I doubt you'll find them in their rooms today.''

''I-I...'' One of the ladies' face began to turn a rose-pink color. ''Gosh, i-is he a supermodel? Kyaah~''

''W-we have some matters that we need to t-talk with the student council, s-s-senpai.'' Likewise with the other lady, she blushed. ''H-Holy f*ck...He's an angel?!''

''Senpai?'' I tilted my head. ''Oh, you girls must be first-years. If it's something that I can help with, I'd be happy to help! Hehe, although I may not be as skilled as the council members...Geez, they are truly monsters.''

The girls stare at each other for a moment. Then they both quickly nod without saying a word to eachother. ''Arigatou, senpai! T-today is the last day of the trip so we w-wanted to double-check the budget of the first-graders, h-hai..!''

Other sister continued. ''But we afraid of doing something wrong!'' The girl hands me the file she is holding.

All right— I totally suck at planning a budget or anything. But the data here has already been thoroughly calculated and written in detail. So all I need to do is add up the numbers and match them with the total budget they have. It shouldn't be too difficult.

''...'' While I do the math in my mind, the two girls watch me with their red faces and clenched their fists.

''S-so...senpai?...''

''The data here fits perfectly with your budget. Even too perfect then necesarry...'' I checked the file once again. ''Do you girls know who prepared this file?''

''W-we don't know her name...We saw her at the budget meeting! S-She was very cool l-like super duper cool!''

''Huh...I see...'' I mumbled. ''If you don't know her name, correct me if I'm wrong. Black jacket, extremly long hair, emerald eyes and ridicilously huge boobs?''

''That's her. / Y-yes...''

I sighed. ''Madoka... You need to treat your kouhai better.'' I handed over the file back. ''If she did, there can't be a problem. Relax.''

''T-thank you, again! Senpai! So handsome...''

''Hai hai, whatever. Today is the final day, quit your work and try to have fun.''

I handed the girls the file and walked on my way. The students in charge of the administration are truly admirable... The thought of handling all that work scares me. Yet none of them can be consider as normal people tho, ahaha!

While I was pondering these thoughts, one of the girls from earlier called out to me from a distance. ''Senpai!''

''Hmm?'' 

''U-umm...! Are you a supermodel o-or something, s-senpai?''

''Who? Me? No no no, haha. I'm just an ordinary high school student like everybody else here.''