hunter rapes willow

Hunter is sitting on a couch drinking beer.he is breaking every photo with gus with a bat.then willow comes in and says:hey hunter how r u- hunter knocks her out with a bat.willow wakes up tied all naked she's looking at naked hunter.hunter says:hello bitch I wanted to fuck you all of the time now its time.hunter puts his dick inside willows pussy.he begins raping her for 10 hours straight.after 10 hours of rape she passes out and then she wakes up on saw table and she sees a big blade of a saw close to her neck and she screams:HUNTER PLEASE STOP.hunter says:SHUT THE FUCK UP WILLHOE.hunter turns on the saw and willow is screaming in agony and she tries to choke hunter with plant powers but the saw Gets her and she dies.hunter is summoning lord belos. he uses gusses and willows bodies.lord belos appears  and absorbs bodies of gus and willow and belos hugs hunter.luz comes in and kills belos with a killing glyph she discovered yesterday and used it on king and then she cried bcs she didn't want to do that.hunter trys to choke her but she stabs him with a ice glyph and he falls on the ground.raine rizzpers appears and grabs hunter body and revives gus and willow and they all dance.the end.