I broke into laughter and she kept cursing me which is not exactly cursing. I helped her in silence. How could she pull the real me when with her? She doesn't have to do much. I left the kitchen and worked. After some time Lilly, Math, and Shanu are here.

They looked at Sanvi in surprise. After My sister Neethu, Lilly is the one who knows me better in my girl list. Math and Lilly have been with me since I moved to London. That's the reason they transferred with me. Shanu met us while doing graduation.

"Sanvi? you're alone with your boyfriend woo!!! So what hap.." Lilly said.

"Lilly you had a talent for making something from nothing..." Sanvi said.

"Yeah, I know. I enjoy it a lot and the best story I ever created till now is yesterday. It burnt without fuel." Lilly said.

"Sanvi nice to see you here," Matth said and Sanvi smiled.

"Let's have something to eat?" Aron said.

"When do you come?" I asked in surprise.

"When you're busy with your work..." I didn't observe him. We all sat in Aron's room and talked a lot. I came to know Sanvi a lot.

"Okay fine, then tomorrow for shopping are you okay with that?" Lilly asked her.

"Lilly, you should go with my sister because she is good at that. I choose one then I don't go for the other and I even purchase at least something from each shop I go." Does she mean it?

"Are you crazy? why to purchase something.?" Math said.

"Yeah I know it sounds crazy but the hope which I see in them makes me do this crazy thing." She is crazy for sure.

"Life runs with hope Sanvi. It doesn't mean that you should be crazy all the time to satisfy others." she nodded. Lilly said a few stories that she is planning to direct. She is working hard to get into the film industry and I was worried for her when she transferred here. But now she is getting hold of producers and getting opportunities.

I found the vibration on the sofa. That's Sandi's phone... Name Aadi... She is busy with Aron so I answered her call.

"Where are you? Are you any kind of alien or anything? Why don't you check your emails?" Who is this now?

"Sorry to say but she is busy. I will let her know about your call." I said.

"So she is enjoying her vacation let her... however it's her last day of vacation and ask her to check the mail and inform me tomorrow morning."what emails? Who is he? What vocation? He just ended the call.

So what's the thing with you mysterious? As much as I think I know you, the next second you prove to me that there is much about you to know.

"Sanju... this salad I love it." Salad??? I looked at Lilly and she is eating...

"Sanvi's mom's dish and she is so good at cooking. Even Aron loves that a lot so she brings daily." Lilly nodded.

We talked a lot about life in Hyderabad compared to London. But these people enjoyed it here a lot. Lilly said she applied as an RJ. She suits that.

***At night.
Aron and Sanvi are still busy with the guitar. Again I found her phone vibrating but this time her mom...

"Your mom!" I said and she took the phone.

"Ha maa.." She said.

"I will... Hmm bye." She said.

"Bhaiya, I need to go.., have some work...." She said to Aron.

"Yeah...." Aron said.

"Listen complete that song and sleep... You're doing damm good." Aron nodded.

"Bye, Mr.program tester." She said to me.