"i um, got to finish the parts for the booth i'll catch you later." de'asia made no eye contact, she just walked away.

why do i suddenly feel so different? de'asia thought.

jayson turned to watch her leave, what did i do? he thought to himself.

later that day,
de'asia tried her best to avoid jayson, it's the sudden feeling she's gotten that made her not want to be around him. it just happened with the quickness.

toriah invited de'asia out for a girls night. she was hesitant, thinking of her last outing but of course, mama brandy and toriah talked her out of it.

giving herself a pep talk in front of the mirror as she did her make up, she heard a knock. it was only jayson since deuce was at a friends for the night.

her stomach churning, she tied up her robe and walked over to the door opening it. thank god my make up is not halfway done. be out here looking like michael jackson.

"yes?" she breathed out seeing him dressed in some gray sweats, and a white tank top. flexing them muscles.

when de'asia didn't hear a peep out of jayson she realized he was taking in her beauty. making her shift on the other foot, she rubbed her arm. "jayson." she said.

snapping to reality, jayson started stuttering, "y-you look good, beautiful — yeah i mean good and i was just coming to make sure the door was still working." he lies. he just wanted to see her.

"thank you — and the door is perfectly fine?" de'asia said with an raised eyebrow.

"right. right." he mumbled, his cheeks tinting a shade of red while he shoved his hands into his pockets. "imma let you go, just holler at me when you're leaving so i can check— lock up behind you."

"okay." de'asia stepped back and closed the door, trying to puzzle what just happened.

about an hour had passed, and she was dressed, the color of the night was barbie pink, a pink tight dress that toriah wanted her to wear, straps hanging off her shoulders, and solid square toe stilettos.

"i look like a hoe." de'asia mumbles to herself as she traveled down the hallway to get to the front room. she found jayson sprawled out on the couch watching basketball.

jayson heard her heels clacking against the wooden floor, he slowly sat up to get a glimpse of her. "damn." then he caught turning to the side to pick up her lipgloss that fell, "damn.." his head turning as she bent down.

quickly he grabbed the pillow and hid himself, "okay, t is outside. i'll see you later." no eye contact, it was starting to annoy jayson.

"if you feel uncomfortable at any time, call me. i don't care to come get you." he replies.

"thanks, but you need to rest you've been ripping and running, it's best to catch up on some snooze now." she stepped out the door.

"i will mom, i'll lock it here in a bit."

a shrug, de'asia shut the door after herself.

3:00 am

jayson stood outside waiting for the ladies to pull up, toriah messaged him stating de'asia got wasted and had too much fun.

it warmed his heart that nothing bad happened, and she was able to enjoy a night to herself.

blocking the lights as the car pulled up, they quickly shut off and he could hear them place the car in park. seeing the car door swing open harshly, jayson heard laughter then a stumbling de'asia got out.

quick on his feet he caught her before she fell over, "you've got her?" brandy called out.

"i do, thanks mom." jayson arms loosely wraps around the female's body, while her arms were thrown over him, and head laid up on his chest.

"AYy LOOK AT THE HAPPY COUPLE!" toriah screamed recording the two, her flash being the brightest it could be — de'asia and jayson smiling and blocking their eyes.

the brightness made de'asia fall back but not without jayson catching her, he scooped her up. "alright goodnight y'all, get home safely and make sure to text." he announced as he walked into the house.

glancing to see de'asia eyes closed, jayson stopped walking to make sure she was still breathing, he lifted her up more to catch a listen. she was still breathing.

a sigh of relief, he placed her on her bed, "de, babygirl you gotta get up and change out of this dress." jayson gently tapped her thigh.

"kfneksoskfjfjf." was all he heard from her. a laugh escaped from his lips, he looked around for a nightgown. finding one in her drawers, he tossed the blanket over her body.

"i need you to cooperate with me mama." jayson tells her as he tells her to lift her dress up all while she's covered. once the dress was over her head, he placed her head in the hole for her nightgown, and she finished putting it on.

de'asia crawled up the bed, and plopped down mumbling things under her breath. jayson shakes his head, chuckling to himself. he dimmed some of her lights, and left.

Ella Mai

"I am not asking you to do it, I'm telling you to. Either you're in or your out, i don't mind take you and that bitch out together." She grins as the knife slowly traces against the man's chest. "so what're you going to do? follow as i tell you or have the same funeral as de'asia?"

 "so what're you going to do? follow as i tell you or have the same funeral as de'asia?"

the way this chapter sucked. 😭

did not proof read, sorry for ANY mistakes. i will try and go fix them.

however, how is everyone?