I can't go losing my arrows in the forest, I prefer to save myself the trouble of having to make them.

"I was just walking around when I saw your attempt at shooting arrows. What has Neytiri been teaching you?" He crossed his arms while he followed me with his mesmerizing amber eyes.

"The correct way to do it. Obviously" I reached the branch of the tree in which my arrow was stuck and with some effort, I managed to remove it from the wood. Fortunately, it was practically intact.

"Obviously, you are a terrible student" he raised one of his eyebrows as he watched me jump off the tree branch and land perfectly on the ground.

"Neytiri says I'm fine" I defended myself.

"Neytiri must be blind then" I rolled my eyes and walked over to him to grab my bow and return to my practice, trying to ignore Tsyeyk's annoying presence.

"What are you doing here anyways? Don't you have any duties to attend, future Olo'eyktan?" I ask in a mocking tone.

"Not today, I am free" he said.

"Of course he is" I murmured, letting out a tired sigh. "Shouldn't you be doing something more fun or relaxing than annoying me?"

"Nothing brings me more joy than annoying you" he teasingly smirked at me with that attitude of his. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.

I turned around to refocus on what I was doing, waiting for Tsyeyk to get bored enough to leave me alone and walk away. I resumed my position with the bow and arrow, tightening my abdomen and tensing my arms. Fixing my gaze on the objective. Taking a deep breath before releasing the arrow.

"You are doing it wrong" I groaned, but ignored him "Your posture is bad, that arrow will go nowhere near your target" I ignored him again.

I just focused on my stance and the arrow. I followed all the steps and when I was sure, I let go of the rope. The arrow cut through the air and landed on the target, but not in the center.

"Fuck," I muttered and let out a frustrated sigh.

I could never hit the center. Honestly, it was a miracle that I was able to perform my clean kill.

"Told you so" my ears stuck to my skull in anger as I heard the mocking tone of his voice.

"Fuck off" I said and went to pick up the arrow to continue practicing.

"I do not know what that means, but I know you insulted me"

"No shit, Sherlock," I rolled my eyes, walking past him to position myself again and try one more time.

"Someone is moody today" I ignored him and kept my focus "You are doing it wrong, demon"

Frustrated, I turned around and looked him straight in the eyes with a withering look. It's amazing how easily he manages to put me in a bad mood.

"If you know so much then show me" I threw the bow and arrows at his feet.

He simply looked at the weapons on the ground with a raised eyebrow and then looked at me with a smirk that only made my blood boil a little.

"If you insist" He gave me a side smirk that showed his fangs as he picked up the bow and arrows. He walked until he was right next to me and placed the arrow on the bow, taking the correct position so naturally that it made me a little envious. "You are too tense, you should be more relaxed. Arms extended, strong abdomen, calm breathing and..."

And shot.

And what's worse, he hit the center.

"As easy as taming a Pa'li" he turned to see me with a cocky grin that made me roll my eyes.