There looking at me .5.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3rd person: everyone's eyes were glued to a certain someone, that certain someone was wearing a dress. A short tight black dress, that showed of the collar bone and a little cleavage. That dress hugged everything in the right places that made boys drool. That certain girl was stunning, she had the most gorgeous black curls that were a little past her shoulders. The girls olive skin glowed and shined like gold.

That girl made da-young enraged and jealous. da-young might fit Korean beauty standards with all her plastic surgery but it would never compare to natural beauty. Da-young was also wearing a tight dress but it made her look like cereal box, well she also was shaped like one. Da-young looked at gabby on the red carpet next to the boys wishing she was in place of gabby, but da-young will always be a fan no matter how hard she tries.

Time skip~ Gabby sat next to the members while watching the performances of other K-pop artists, while da-young was in the crowd. the camera man pans to the idols he eyes were stuck on Gabby, so he puts the camera on her. Stays and other K-pop stands scream except da-young of course. Gabby just simply waved and blows a light hearted kiss. The crowd seems even more enthusiastic and deafening. 

Now it's time for Gabby's solo dance

An: the dance is a mash up of both the song btw

3rd person: before Gabby did her solo dance she changed her clothes into a two piece black outfit that had pizzazz and sparkles . The top made of sheer,mesh like material that's covered with dangling shiny sequins. The shorts were about mid thigh and hugged Gabby's figure accentuating her curves it had dangling shiny sequins that portrayed a kind of short skirt. She wore tall shimmery heels to top of the outfit. Her make up was bold showing a deep red-purplish lip. Her eye shadow was smoky and winged shaped with a lot of glitter. It allured you like a spell and that spell put you into a trance. A trance almost like a sirens. This is something out of the blue and special. Gabby never wears anything so mesmerizing, bold,revealing,tight,short and sexy.  

She naturally looks very innocent and dresses like that to but, when Gabby dresses like how she's doing now she'll be the type that with one look,one glance you will fall for her.

Time skip~ Gabby's pov: I look at myself in the mirror I kinda feel like a slut... but why do I kinda like it? I look at my bold makeup, I don't think I have ever worn anything like this. It feels weird and I like it.

I walk off stage hearing the praise of screaming and clapping. I sit in a seat and wait for the boys to get to the dressing room.

Earlier this morning: "hey.... Um can you straighten my hair for me please..." Chan sounded desperate when speaking to Gabby. Gabby just looked at him in his guilty statement, this is what she wanted right? She kinda feels bad. Her expression softens to an expression that chans more used to, it's the expression of love. "Ok.." she simply replies. Gabby and chan head to the bathroom. Gabby plugs in the strainer. While waiting for it to heat up she grabs some heat protectant for his hair and grabs a step stool to be a little taller than him. She rubs it into chans hair gently. Chan just stares at her reminiscing about how he said to himself that da-young was the most beautiful girl. Deep down He realizes that he lied and that he truly loves Gabby. Gabby tilts his head up to get a better angle of his hair. Chan gets butterflies all over his body. The silence was peaceful between them. While doing his bangs she gets caught in his gaze, seeing that he's staring at her. Chan notices Gabby's slight blush. Gabby soon finishes straightening his hair and steps down from her step stool, turns off and puts away everything.
Chan looks at himself in the mirror with his newly strained hair. He touches his hair and burns himself. An ow comes out of his mouth, Gabby looks at him with concern. She stares at chan looking down at his finger. "did you burn yourself???" She questioned him with worry "are you ok?" She continues before he could get a word or sound out. "Yes and no" Chan looks up at gabby's worried facial expression. "Do you want help with that?" She says looking down at his finger. "Yes please." He replies

Time skip~ (still earlier this morning) "are you ok now?" "Does it hurt cuz if it does I can-" chan grabs her face so she would look at him, Chan looked into her puppy eyes and leaned in so did Gabby....

AN: spicy chapter or no spicy chapter coming ?????
~ 842 words~