Who is she? .2.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AN:it's been a few months after euns passing, gabby and the members have gotten better but still cry time to time. In that time straykids came out with there new album. It had stay's all around the world shocked. In one scene in the mv gabby seems to kiss a guy. And it has the whole K-pop community shaking and quacking in there boots. Before that many K-pop stans and artists have done something to honor eun.

3rd person: Chan can't focus, that girl that he saw was so stunning that he can't get her out of his head. Chan got up and went to the convenience store down the street. BOOM that's when the lady bumped into him. It was the girl from the cafe that he thought was breathtaking, "I'm sorry," he bowed a bit to the woman "no, it was my fault. I slammed into you." The woman spoke to Chris politely the lady looked down at her shirt and her face saddened. Her shirt was ruined from her coffee spilling on it, "I'm so sorry, can I buy you a new one?" Chan asked "no, you really don't have to" the girl replied "I insist!" Chan replied "fine, since your gonna buy me a new shirt, I'm da-young and you?" Da-young told Chris. For some reason Chris feels like he's heard that name before but forgets about it. "I'm Chan."

Time skip

Narrator: Chan and da-young had a good time at the mall looking for a new shirt, they exchanged numbers and are now friends.

Gabbys pov: as I was sitting on the couch watching a k-drama with Seungmin Chris comes in, he looks so happy.  I wonder why? Chris comes over to us and says to us "I think I'm in love!" Chris smiled "with who?" I ask Chan goes through his phone and shows us a photo. "How do you know you're in love with her?" I ask with a little hint of jealousy on my tongue that makes me want to vomit. Chan goes into full detail why. I want to be happy for him but for some reason the woman looks awfully familiar.....

AN: ~371 words~