mysterious object

Start from the beginning

   The same spinning wheel appear in front of me.

   "Ding! Congrats for Host getting ancient water!"

   [ make water type deal more damage and broke the resistance effect type, dealing normal damage to the resistance against water! ]

   If the resistance against water is giving normal damage, isn't giving half damage?

   Then if the type already weak to water, is like three time more effective?

   Its Like water against grass, the damage would be half of original damage, but with this.

   and if it was fire, the damage would be three times the normal damage!

   "that good, I want to draw again"

   "Ding! 300 point going deducted!"

   "Ding! Congrats for host getting head Enhancement!"

   [ head enhancement: Host head contains great strength, increase hardness and increase explosiveness ]

   I take that, I might be useful for ramming into something, I can even destroy a ship with just my head.

   And I try to ask the system when I can get other mission, the system told me that it need few days.

   I can only wait for the system, I don't know how long it is, so Im gonna explore more place while waiting the system to give me mission.

....

   After the fighting between the whale and the great white shark.

   countless viewers talked about it in the broadcast room, and marveled at the scene that was comparable to a thriller at the bottom of the sea just now.

   And this picture was also edited by many netizen and post on various video platform.

   It started to explode in just few days!

   And the news of great white sharks VS unknown whale also rushed to the hot search at the fastest speed!

   [Comparable to a thriller, giant great white shark haunted! ]

   [Humpback whale vs great white shark, battle for ocean supremacy]

   [A world record in marine biology was broken, and a giant shark of more than ten meters appeared]

   As the news and video footage went viral, more people came to watch the documentary

   Even the fans in the live broadcast room with Maya have skyrocketed!

   "what about the big whale?"

   "I can believe it, how did I find this treasure show, woo-woo can only watch the replay, when will there be a big whale to watch it?"

   "Is it still in the Pacific Ocean here, the sky is so blue!"

   Maya, who was live streaming on the deck, watched the barrage and began to interact with netizens.

   "Brothers, don’t worry"

   "We have positioned the big whale and will keep it at a suitable distance to avoid over-disturbing it"

   "At present, all aspects of the underwater machine are being overhauled, and in order to ensure that the show is carried out, we will stop the full range of live broadcasts of the big whale for a day"

   "Oh come on, return the money!"

   "You... Ah nvm go on"

   "but I want to see the big whale, I want to see the big whale!"

   "I don’t see my whale brother for a day, I’m uncomfortable!"

   "Just looking at the sea, its beautiful"

   "The live stream is about to go off, and what are you looking at? A black monitor?"

   Maya was made to cry and laugh by these audiences, and he had to practice and explain, saying that once the instrument was repaired, she would immediately broadcast the picture of the bottom of the sea.

   Meanwhile, at laboratory, Louis and lance was talking while looking at something.

   "So how the research going on your side? Is this the thing You found in the past days?"

   "Yes professor, I found many things under there, here a few that I bought to here, it A carved image and some like a ball holder, we tried to put something on top of it and nothing happen"

   "What do you expect it to be happen? A magical genie that you can granted any wishes!?"

   "Well, I'm not the only one who try that, almost all scientist agree and want to put whatever that can be put on it"

   "Sigh... Why did even you try to... nvm. So, what about the carved image? it look interesting, and it has the same creature that appear on the stone wall and the stone pillar"

   Louis said While looking at the image, the image has the bipedal lizard creature and whale like creature.

   a round, ball-like object can be seen above the two creatures in the image.

   The color of ball-like object is red and the other is blue, the red one is with bipedal lizard creature.

   And the other ball-like object with the color blue with the whale like creature.

   "Lance, do you know what  flying above them?"

   "Well I'm glad you ask, I don't know it either"

   "..."

   "But This must be has something to do with this creature, this is the only object shown, because the other just a common object we usually find" 

   "and about the round object, it might connect to them, I have some theory"

   "One, they might be a guardian who protect the treasure and the treasure is the round object"

   "second, it about the ancient people, the ancient people must have a reason to draw them, it could be their guardian who protect them back then, or the one who bring the disaster and been told trough generation to generation"

   "Third, I don't know"

   "Then why did you say the last ones!"

   "Because It sounds cool professor"

   "Whenever I near you, I always having mental breakdown, But wait, why only the two of these object has color? Did you perhaps painted it?"

   "no professor, when we found it, the color already like that, but this is just an assumption From me, it must be very related to both, is there any problem that bother you?"

   "Yeah... I have a lot of question, but... let put all this first, we still have a job to do, and we are not paid to not do this either, we always can do this later, anyway our job is to research the whale"

   "Go and check all instrument, we need to go back online as soon as possible, or the organization gonna cut off our budge"

   "Yes sir!"