6. Wait, what about... The Present?

The others were panicking and freaking out, hoping that SOMEBODY could save them! Well, maybe! Let's see! Changing to the present time, and somewhere near Goiky, Flower and Teardrop can be seen enjoying their vacation! Because they're "best friends"!

Flower: "Ah, this vacation is wonderful! Right TD!"

TD shakes her head in "get me out of here".

Flower: "And this milkshake! 5 stars! Despite that, I think we need to go back! Who knows what Ruby must be doing. Poor ruby, all alone..."

TD writing down: "I never knew you cared"

Flower: "I mean sure, she can get in trouble sometimes, but I'm still her friend. I mean, she was the first one to call me beautiful..."

TD writing down: "Hmm, I have an idea!" She then gets the new forgis on the jeep

Flower: "LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

TD and Flower get their jeep and ride back blasting music everywhere.

Flower: "We made it! Now let's go see where Ruby went."

Flower and TD can be seen walking over to Lolly's house.

Lollipop: "Hey girls! How was your vacation!"

Flower: "Great! We enjoyed it! Right TD? *hugs her*"

TD shakes her head in "let go of me 💀"

Lollipop: "Anyways.. what did you guys come here for?"

Flower: "Oh! Me and TD were just looking for where Ruby went. Speaking of her, have you seen her anywhere?"

Lollipop: "Last time I checked, her and the rest of FreeSmart were heading to Golf ball's factory, you should go check there!"

Flower: "Oh, okay! Thanks Lolly! Let's go, Teardrop!"

TD nods her head, and walks with Flower down to Golf ball's factory.

Golf ball: "Gotta get this thing fixed up.." Golf Ball says, fixing a new machine... And it seemed like a new Time Machine!

Tennis ball: "Yeah, we have to save them!"

Flower on the stairs: "Save who?"