Mostly Back to Normal

Start from the beginning

Righteous and Core looked to the side, as they see the spawns having some fun of their own. And they seem to be having some fun, due to the fact that they are together. Paperjam and Blueprint are together and are making some stuff, as well as the fact that Gradient is also making stuff with his powers.

 Paperjam and Blueprint are together and are making some stuff, as well as the fact that Gradient is also making stuff with his powers

Gradient is shown to be improving on what it is that he is doing. Mainly thanks to Righteous!Error and Error404 being able to teach him. And now, he is able to do some stuff that he has never been able to do before in his life. With Error404, he is able to perfectly make and destroy stuff. And in time, he could become very effective and very important in his goal for Alphatale.

"Heh, the kid seems to be having a lot of fun by himself now, huh?"

Righteous said, as Core nodded her head, as she then spoke to him.

"It is amazing that he is able to get as strong as he is, and this is first to you, and then to Error404."

Righteous nodded his head, as he then spoke out to her.

"Yeah. Error404 is now able to teach Gradient all that he knows, just as I am teaching Gradient all that I know involving the strings that I have. The kids gonna surpass his old man soon enough, although won't surpass older man, obviously."

He then looks down at his own hand, as he then spoke out.

"I was currently able to surpass the old man all because I became a Polothorn. And if that is the case...I wonder how the kid will surpass me. Perhaps by the same way that Warlock had done it...and it is by whatever it is that he has done. I don't know. Well...hopefully whatever it is that allows him to surpass me, I'd be very proud of that."

Core nodded, as she then vanishes off of Righteous, before reappearing on the ground, standing up next to him, as Righteous then stood up as well. As he did, a voice spoke out.