Chapter 21 (M)

I know guy's you everyone is asking for update. I am so sorry. I am little upset because of my life issues. I need a break need some time . I hope you all will be with me ..

Pardon my mistakes----------------- 🦋

Hearing tae's word kook was just looking at him with shocking eyes . He was thinking what he is hearing.. is it true?? Tae never let him to touch him by his own . And now he is asking for his love ?? To mark him ..

Kook . Mark me yours !!!

Jungkook cupped tae's face and giving him sweet kisses . Jungkook wanna show his love today.. he will pleasure his baby not in rough way . He will give all the pleasure and love in his sweet way ..

Tae want everything

Tae want everything.. every touches, every love from jungkook. Only from jungkook. Taehyung was feeling his hubby's touches sweet kisses ..

Jungkook kissed taehyung so passionately.. Taehyung is accepting everything whatever jungkook does . Jungkook was calmly licking tae's bottom lips . He was trying to insert his tongue Tae happily open his mouth . Jungkook explore the mouth with honey sweetness.. the kiss was long it's sloppy. After 20 mins,

"Love you tastes so good.." jungkook said while licking tae's lips .

Tae was being so shy . He embarrassed and hide his face in jungkook's crock . Jungkook chuckled by tae's cute behaviour..

Suddenly jungkook sit Tae on the bed . And he got up from bed and walking for the corner . Tae was just looking at him like a lost puppy .

Jungkook came with a box and handed it over tae's hand .

"Baby, i brought it for you so long time before . But I couldn't able to gift you . My wish that I will see you on this" jungkook said

 My wish that I will see you on this" jungkook said

Tae took the box and he opened it ..

Tae was surprised to see this ..