chapter 5

Jungkook slap his baby so harder .

Jungkook: what the fuck did you say ??? You wanna die . How dare to tell this !! Do you know me how I am ,, Do you fucking know me ??? How dare to think about this bish. If anything happened to you I will burn fucking whole world. I am the Mafia king jeon jungkook. The whole fucking world is under me. Every girl can die for her .every girl is ready to be my slut. Every fucking man is scared me like a hell. I never loved anyone you are only one. Only mine,,, did you get that !! When I saw you from that time you are mine. You are belongs to Mafia king jeon jungkook. Your every body parts only mine , your head to feet all are mine . Only mine.No one can able to see you. No one able to touch you . If anything try to do this I will burn him alive . And you are saying that I want to die. You can't even die without me. You will live in my wishes and you will die also in my wishes. Fucking got it !! If you ever try to hurt your self you will fucking burn the whole fucking world. And I will kill your eomma. Why you don't understand (crying and pleading) I love you soo much .I can't live without you . I just can't I will die .if you are not with me.. why you don't understand this . If you won't love me in yourself I will force you . You have to love me. And my love is enough for our relationship. Just stay with me . If you try to escape from me you don't know me who I am ?? I will just kill your eomma (warning tone ) Mind it !! You are just not my love you are my obsession. You are my obsessive love.

Taehyung was standing in a side of the room and crying so harder after hearing this .....

Taehyung eyes are swollen and red because of too much crying

Taehyung eyes are swollen and red because of too much crying ..

When jungkook realized what he just do

Jungkook ( pleading): Baby ,, I am so sorry .. I got angry when you try to harm yourself. I am so sorry baby, please forgive me . Why you don't understand that night I was not in my scenes. I was totally drunk . Please love I am sorry please forgive me. I won't do that . I love you so much. Please don't leave me .I can't leave without you . Please love .

Jungkook was about to hug Tae but tae Pushed him and jungkook fall in the floor

Tae(crying) : I hate you. I hate you .. leave me alone . Go away

Jungkook is so angry because of taehyung's behaviour. He is burning already. He took the gun and started shooting all over the room . He is breaking everything in the room . Tae is so scared because of this. Tae couldn't hold himself anymore again he pass out in the floor. Jungkook came into the reality. He lift Tae in bridal style and put him on the bed very gently. Then he sat beside him and creasing his cheeks.

Jungkook: why you don't understand me that how much I love you . Do you how can I am controlling myself to touch you . To feel you , to make love with him. I wanna be with you in heaven. I just can't control myself when I see you , your eyes , your nose, your cherry cheeks, your pinkish lips. I wanna kiss them so badly . Please baby get well soon. I wanna feel you soooooo badlyyyy ( whisky voice )