Part 15

A reader of mine commented "Behen aab toh chapter upload kardey morning se afternoon hogaya" par main unko kaise samjhau meri toh morning hi 12bje ki baad hoti ha🤡🤣

Anyways here comes the update, do hit the star button and leave your precious comments.

Movie date or coffee date?

Jeans or trousers?

T-shirts or crop tops?

Early update yasss.

Ravished & Ravenous chapter 15

All rights reserved, no part of this book will be available anywhere without the author's consent.

Jaiveer's POV.

The distance from my penthouse to Datta's Mansion was forty minutes, but it took me one hour and ten minutes to reach due to the traffic. It was Eleven at night when I reached there, the watchman let me into the property, but now I don't know how to get inside the house.

I can't call Uncle Kabir, he already holds so much of a grudge against me because he thinks I snatched his daughter and by now he must have slept.

Fishing my phone out of my pocket, I dialed Shravani's number, waiting for her to pick the call. Once, twice, thrice. She didn't pick the call, wait maybe she has slept as well. What am I doing here? I was enraged when I got out of my penthouse because I didn't know about the mishaps happened with hers.

I shouldn't be here at this time, right? But fuck it.

I looked around to find a way to her inside, first I thought to do something heroic and climbing the wall, but this is not a cliché romance book, and I am not a lover to go from the balcony and tap on her window pane.

Think Jaiveer, think.

My eyes fell on the kitchen window and the idea dropped into my mind.

Yes, kitchen window, I can totally go inside from here.

Luckily, the window was slightly opened, and I had to thrust my palm inside to push. Breathing out, I climbed in, making sure not to knock over anything and wake everyone up.

There was an eerie silence in the mansion, the only small light dimming the living room as I closed the window, locking it.

I quickly made my way upstairs, striding in the direction of her room.

I knocked twice, and after a few seconds the door slammed open, and a surprise gasps filled in the air.

"Oh My God, Jeejs you here." Shit no, she is such a troublemaker and I don't want her to start teasing session on me.

It was a relief that Savannah let me in and locked the door, Shravani was sitting on the bed, wearing one of her extra loose red t-shirt and shorts, her hair was tied messily, and she was wearing glasses, I could notice her puffiness of her cheeks and eyes, she has cried for sure. There were pizza boxes on the bed, cold drinks, a laptop was open and some weird rom com was going on.

My wife's eyes were bulged out in such a way that it looked it would come out of the socket anytime, her lips were parted as well. She was shocked to see me here.

Same, Shravani, same, even I am shocked by my own self.

Shravani's room was all bright with a touch of red hue, it was totally opposite to our bedroom there. This is not the first time I've been here, but my eyes started to hurt again just because of her brightest interior.

"This is so heroic, jeejs, we were just watching a movie where the male main character stepped into his girlfriend's bedroom from the balcony." Oh, I actually forgot that Savannah was here as well.