gepard x !zombie reader

it was another morning of your stretches, so you don't forget how to move like a human.

on your 24th birthday, you had a fatal accident in the outer snow plains, you were remembering the moment like it was yesterday. somehow you could never forget your worst memory.

❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙

you had been on assignment from Madam Cocolia, and you had a tall bottle of tea attached to your side while adventuring through the plains in search of Fragmentum creatures.

you opened the bottle, taking a sip and reattaching the beverage to your belt pocket. little did you know, the lid was not fully on.

as the tea slowly dripped down your leg, it only increased the rate at which you would freeze. you continued traversing through the snow. you were so focused on clearing the area of monsters, you didn't notice your face going numb.

as the rest of your body shared the same fate as your face, you were starting to hurt. the stinging feeling of the hypothermia getting to you.

you stopped trembling altogether, this means your body was losing the ability to regulate its temperature.

the pain in your body was drifting away from the numbness, and you just wanted to lie down. it felt almost peaceful, you were tired and laying in the untouched snow sounded like a wonderful idea.

you listened to your thoughts, and curled up on a flat piece of snow, passing out shortly after.

when you awoke, you were in the Belobog Silvermane clinic.

"they're awake!" Bronya said, rushing to you while dragging Gepard with her.

you were still as pale as your white Silvermane attire, your lips purple and hands shaking.

your revival was a miracle to many, but none knew how it happened. many say Qlipoth the Preservation blessed you with life before your final moments had a chance to take you away.

but it came at a cost.

you were unable to remember things well, you stuttered over yourself, you needed to exercise your body to prevent yourself from getting stuck, and you were confused almost all the time.

❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙ ❅ ▹✙

"babe?" Gepard slightly shook you, his faced coloured with worry.

Gepard had been your loyal boyfriend since you joined the Silvermane guards, and were forced to leave because of your worried friend (and now the Supreme leader) Bronya.

you were sitting on the ground, one leg up as you were stretching before. "hm?" you look at him, confused.

"it's me, your boyfriend. remember?"

despite you forgetting him from time to time, he still loves you as much as he did before you died and more.

"oh." you waved with a smile.

afterwards, he encased you in a hug. "I love you."

you giggled, gladly returning the embrace.