clara and !siblingfig reader

short sorry 😭 I'll post a chap 2 if it gets enough traction?? DONT BE AFRAID TO VOTE GREMLINSS 👹👹👹

🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

"hmm, Mr. Svarog, I want to see big sibling name again." Clara said.

"perhaps you should message them to come visit, you have my approval." Svarog said nonchalantly.

"okay!" she hurriedly grabbed her phone out, pressing onto your message icon.

/=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=/

big sibling name, can you come over? I want to see you ♡^▽^♡

                                                                                  oh, any particular reason why?

no, I just miss you (。・ω・。)

                                                                                                                       I'm on my way !

/=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=//=+=/

Clara excitedly placed her phone into her right pocket. "they said yes!!"

"great, calculating time... they should arrive in, 3.3 minute—"

just as Svarog said those words, you were already in the robot settlement, slowly running towards the elevated platform Clara and Svarog were standing upon.

you heaved a tired sigh, resting your stiffed arm on the rail of the stairs leading to the platform.

huffing, "hi Clara!!" you said breathily.

"Clara was not wrong when saying you were a variable." Svarog mentions.

"hah, just wanted to get here as fast as I could!" you kneeled down to hug her, and she gladly took the offer up, running to you and allowing her to embrace you.

"me and Pascal upgraded the workshop together!!" she excitedly told you. "want to go see?"

"well as long as Svarog's okay with it." you turned towards him.

"you have my approval, Variable."

and you both set off to Rivet Town, chatting about whatever you could think of on the way.