Invitation from the past.

Breaking the silence after seeing his expression, you say. Now let's get to the point, I am taking Hina san off of this project, and I'll personally be in charge of this project from now on. So feel free to discuss your opinion, what would you like to do about the current interior should we remove it completely or do you want some changes only? 

Remove all this work of hers, it doesn't suit my taste at all. 

Fine, I'll do that, what about your preferences? Like wall color, floor, and most importantly what kind of environment would you like? He was glaring at you the whole time with his one hand on his face, and you acted as if you didn't notice that he was staring. His red orbs were distracting, He broke the silence. Color, huh? Black, blue, red, white, gray, chocolate there are so many to choose isn't this the very reason why I hired you to do this? This made you annoyed enough to bang down his head on the very desk where his hands were resting whilst still staring at you. Gojo was right about you that Shima's are very short-tempered, but it was thanks to you controlling yourself. Sigh, okay so how about this, do you like traditional looks or vintage? Traditional or vintage, I don't care as long as it suits my taste. The conversation between you and Sukuna didn't seem to go anywhere. When do you want the interior to be completed, so that I can complete it beforehand? In a couple of weeks, this company will be open for new employees. Hmm..then I'll get the designs ready by tomorrow and start working on them after I show them to you, will that be okay for you? Fine by me. After that, you took your leave, but his gaze made you uncomfortable, he didn't stop staring at you until you left. You were in your car now you called Yuji and asked if he was home is it okay to come over.? He agreed to that, and you went straight to the house.

Oh, Shima san did something happen? Itadori asked with a concerned face. It's nothing, I just wanted to see your house for some reference to build the office's interior, so would you mind if I took a stroll of your home? A sigh of relief left Yuji. It was about this I thought something might have happened, okay, then I'll show you around. But can you keep it a secret from my brother? Sure, I can. You and Yuji took a stroll around the house after you were done analyzing it, you said goodbye to each other and left. After arriving home, you went straight to work on the designs and the next day went to the current office where Sukuna was currently working, but he wasn't there, this made you furious at him. And you called him, and the phone rang. Who the hell is calling, don't you know I'm at a meeting here? "No, I don't sorry to disturb you, but I'd like to show you the designs". I'm busy right now, you can proceed with the designs you've made. But ho- Before you could say anything else, he hung up the call.

After 6 days you were at the company, the flooring was nearly done and the walls were nearing to complete, Sukuna still didn't contact you. After the walls were complete, you assigned everyone to their given task. Ding, everyone's attention was now on the elevator as the door opened, it revealed Sukuna walking out. And you both finally saw each for the first time after your last meeting.

By his expression, you could tell he was amused, and that smirk on his face

By his expression, you could tell he was amused, and that smirk on his face. So is it to your liking, Mr. Ryomen? Hmm.. Why don't you show me the designs first? So how is it? I'll decide that after I see my office. "Fine by me, let's go to your office then". After you both arrived in his office room, he was surprised to see that his room was already half complete. 

How much time will it take to be completed? "Your office room will be completed within a couple of days" With a taunting tone he said. ("Aren't you taking a little too much time for completing this.") Great, this was just fucking great, a normal-sized office takes 4 weeks or more to complete yet his audacity to ask how much time will it take to complete a fucking High-rise building. From the way he speaks to the way he looks and, to the way his eyes were wandering around, everything about him vexed you to your core. From the very first meeting, you knew that working with Sukuna would be difficult, but just when it was getting to the point where he was about to burst your bubble. He saved himself with his invitation for you. ("Tonight, there's a small party to celebrate the partnership between our companies. That idiot will be there too, are you coming or not?") You answered him back with another question hastily. Why? Is that your way to invite someone? Before he could say anything now both of your attention was caught by your secretary, who was standing by the door huffing whilst holding a paper-like material in his hands. He called out to you. I know I should be at the company but, this is an urgent matter, Shima san. You say while stepping closer to him, What happened, Hayato san? Are you trying to prove you're a Falcon or something? Pardon me for my rudeness. Even after he apologized, your gaze told him this better be urgent, or he was as good as dead. Wait for me outside. He nodded in response. I'll be back in a moment. What is it? An invitation card was sent to you Shima san by- So, what of it? It was for tonight and your gran- Have someone prepare the outfit and all. I'll be there. But- What now Mr. Sukuna and Yuji will be there too I'll be home early so have it ready by then. Sukuna was right outside the elevator when the door opened. I am leaving. Um, before you go, can you tell me something? What? Will Yuji be there? He was clearly irked by this question. Why are you asking me that? Will he be or not? Tch, he'll be there. Thanks.

You don't really like going to parties but, you decided to go because you and Yuji hadn't had the time to meet each other. You went home early and got dressed up ready to leave. The outfit you chose, without the hat.

The driver drove you to the party but, your mind was consumed with thoughts of surprising Yuji because after your last meeting

The driver drove you to the party but, your mind was consumed with thoughts of surprising Yuji because after your last meeting. You both exchanged normal messages but, nothing more than that, not even a call. ("Shima san, Shima san we have arrived.") The driver's voice broke you from your trance. He had already opened the door for you. You got off the car and thanked him and entered the building where the party was currently being held. As soon as you entered, you were met with people swarming into the building. ("Sighs, is this really a small party.") You made your way toward the bar area, where you met with someone rather unexpected. "Well, isn't this our dear "Miss Shima Yuuko" How Long has it been since the last time I saw you? As he said that, everyone's attention in that room was now on you. With a smirk and voice, you can never forget, he says. How have you been in all these seven years we were apart? Stop with that, Mahito. Oh, how scary. You were totally unimpressed with him and your expression was totally giving you off.

Note

Hayato – Japanese for falcon or falcon person, the Hayato were an ancient Japanese people. The name Hayato is primarily a male name of Japanese origin that means Fast, Person, Bravery, and, Speed. 

Tch, tsk, and tut are all real words—exclamations or interjections—and function as both nouns and verbs to show disapproval or annoyance.

What does your encounter with Mahito hold?

To be continued.➡