How very unfortunate.

As soon as I got home (04:12 PM), it was raining. It's July already, hopefully, it will stop raining soon because I get lazy when it comes down. Sigh.. It was not as tiring as I thought it would be. I took a shower and changed into a plain white T-shirt and comfort trousers, and poured myself a cup of coffee. Whilst sipping my coffee, I took a sit and opened my laptop, going through the progress of our current projects. The phone rang.. Hmm.. Who is calling me now? What time is now 07:55 PM.? Hello. Yuji what happened?

Oh, nothing really, Umm.. I just wanted to ask you if you're free tomorrow.?

Tomorrow? It's Sunday, Yeah! I'm free. So what is it?

I wanted to invite you to a party, Gojo sensei and my friends will be there too. I wanted to introduce you to them.

Yeah, sure why not I'll be there, send me the time and location. Okay?

Yeah. See you tomorrow, Shima san. (You can tell he was grinning on the other side)

Yeah, see you tomorrow Yuji. As you ended the call with him, (You recalled the time of today's meeting with Yuji. He was easy to get along with, it was the first time that you felt you really met a person who was bona fide, and the two of you quickly made friends with each other. And of course, then there was Gojo, he wasn't like what the rumors that you heard about him. As you were talking to them, you got to know that Hina met all the friends of Itadori, and she talked a lot about you with them. You had an idea why she did so, Because you never disclosed what category you were in, were you an Omega or an Alpha? Or a Beta? People simply assumed as they pleased. As per why you didn't disclose that, because you simply didn't care. Because of your tall frame, 171.18 cm(5'7) Some assumed you're an alpha. But in reality, you were a beta until the age of 13, but at the age of fourteen, you turned into a Dominant Omega. Hina probably liked you because she was a beta and assumed you to be an Alpha. You knew about her feelings, but you didn't like her, and never did you made her uncomfortable. You simply remained kouhai and senpai.)

It's night already, I should probably eat something before going to bed. (You prepared some omurice for yourself, and after eating your supper you went to sleep.)

The next morning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The next morning.

I woke up early today and continued with my daily routine as I was going to prepare my breakfast, I got a text msg.

Itadori Yuji

Good morning. ^_^                                                                                                                                                           Shima san

We are meeting at 10:30 AM at my home, I'll send you my address.                                                                  [xx, xx, Tokyo]

                      You

                                                                                                                                                              Okay, see you there!