A peaceful day?

The phone rang... Yes? What is it? 

Um.. Shima san sorry for disturbing you, but can you please help me right now? The new project, it's very difficult to handle our client does not like my designing style. Can you please remove me from this project?

Okay..but first clam down, I know it's your first project but need not be this nervous. I'll meet you there, text me your location then we can discuss the rest, okay?

Yeah.

Sigh.. And here goes my weekend, I woke up at 09:34 AM fully refreshed to spend some time relaxing today I had breakfast and took a shower. As soon as got out of the bathroom, my phone started ringing. Now I've to work on my day off. I wore my Suit and left.

30 minutes later 

As I stood in front of the building, I thought to myself this was our one of the new projects, it was to renovate the interior of the entire building. And I entrusted this work to one of our new employ and thinking she would be the best for this one. Well as I entered the building the interior was looking great, what could have gone wrong?

Um.. Shima san sorry for making you come all the way here on your day off.

It's alright, I see you've done quite a good job, so what did the client said?

I am sorry to disappoint you on my very first project, but Mr. Ryomen said that it doesn't look good at all, he didn't seem to like it. He asked me to call you, but for an urgent meeting he left. So you're saying that asked you to call me here, then left without saying a word?

I am really sorry Shima san! But, his brother will be here to met you any minute now. Oh.. He's here um.. Mr. Itadori.

As you watched the two of them talk, the man who just came told her to leave and approached you. Hi.. Miss Shima I'm Itadori Yuji sorry for that I told her to leave without your permission although Hina san is your employ. She was exhausted with the work load. Let's sit, and talk about the rest.

 Well, fine with me.

As we sat, there was an awkward silence between us so, as I broke the silence, I asked him what it is that your brother didn't like about the interior ?

He hesitantly said, clearly concerned. My brother said it looked too plain and childlike, actually I'm very grateful that Hina san worked on it and completed it this early but, the problem is my brother's attitude. She asked for what kind of style he would prefer, but she couldn't get what he wanted, and she told me that you hired her cause you knew she worked well on other projects assigned to her.

Yes, well she is very talented, and she was my senior in college, so I've seen her work before she has done many successful projects before coming to my company. We thought she can work on this project because she's experienced in it, but she's a bit shy, so I asked her if anything went wrong she can ask me to help her since we're acquaintance. So any way when will be Mr. Ryomen be back I would like to discuss the rest with him if he wants replacement for her or just little changes in the style?

Oh.. About that, he might be back in 6 days. I know it's rude of him to call you first then not showing up, I apologise on his behalf.

6 days, it's a long time considering he wanted it done as soon as possible. Well, what can we do rather than waiting for his return. I'll personally take care of this matter, need not worry, Mr. Itadori (you said with a reassuring smile as his mood lights up.)

Then he suddenly asked – if you're free, I would like to treat you to some food because it's lunchtime already. 

Yes, why not, it will be my pleasure. (As you agreed on that, you thought to yourself that you didn't introduce yourself, but it wasn't strange because you could talk to Yuji easily.)