Prologue: The birth of a trailblazer.

The story begins as we find ourselves in space where there's a giant spaceship floating around and it's just left alone roaming around. Inside the spaceship, we can see a young woman inside an elevator pretending to be playing a violin.

The woman has red wine coloured hair that is tied up like a ponytail as well as a pair of eyes that shares the same colour

The woman has red wine coloured hair that is tied up like a ponytail as well as a pair of eyes that shares the same colour. Her clothing consists of a small pair of glasses attached to her forehead, a white dress shirt that is covered with a jacket which is seen hanging off her shoulder, black shorts along with nylon tights and a right thigh garter, and a pair of black boots.

All of a sudden, mysterious creatures appear out of nowhere and they begin to invade the spaceship. Those closest to the ship start to create a portal in order to enter the spaceship. With them now inside, there's nothing but chaos as the people inside starts to flee from them and evacuate while some are fighting the creatures to protect others. Though so many things are happening right now, the woman in the lift continues what she was doing as she seems to not have a care in the world.

At a different area of the ship, we see three young teens with two wielding their weapons and they run through the corridor with the creatures appearing out of thin air. They come to a stop as they have reached an elevator door. However, bright light is seen coming from the door which signifies that something is about to explode on the other side of the door. The teens braced for impact before the explosion can occur.

Before we can see the effects of the explosion, we instead see that the impact of the explosion has reached the elevator that the woman is in as the elevator starts to shake for a short period of time. The woman then proceeds to stop and looks up.

Woman: Seems I came at a bad time.

A screen projection appears floating in the air as it shows a picture of a wolf icon and a voice can be heard from the projection.

???: No no — I think you couldn't have timed it better. 23:47:15 system time. Very punctual, Kafka.

Woman / Kafka: Elio always tells the exact future. So what's with the explosion just now? Was that also part of his script?

???: Uh-huh — "23:44:59 system time: The pulses from the explosion cause a massive breakdown from the master control system."

Kafka: Was it you or was it our clock friend who did that?

???: No, the Antimatter Legion did it. They completely invaded the space station two system hours ago.

Kafka: *whistle* Alright, so do we need to fight the Legion?

???: I dunno. Elio didn't say anything about it, so it doesn't matter.

Kafka: Got it. So from now on, I'll be in charge of this operation.

???: Copy. Can you let me have some fun this time? Our last few operations turned out to be pretty dull.

Kafka: ...Sorry, I'm afraid there's not much I can do for you — our task this time is just to "place" the target properly. But if you wanna go look for some fun yourself, I won't stop you. I mean, after all...