Drunken Confessions (prom)

Robin's POV: (OOOOOO BRAND NEW POVVVVVV) 

As soon as Ripley got home the night she studied at Eddie's trailer she told me everything. Apparently after the confession Eddie had made the rest of the night was spent awkwardly flirting and ACTUALLY studying. I was pissed and when I got to work the afternoon of prom, I knew Steve Harrington had something to do with it. 

"G-Good morning Robin." Steve said as I walked through the doors 

"Happy prom dingus, whats wrong? You look like you just royally fucked something up."

"N-no I didn't, so who's going to prom with Ripley?"

"Eddie Munson, why?"

"Still? Shit!" He said smacking himself in the face.

"WHY?! STEVE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" I said yelling at him in his face.

"I might have told Eddie to act not interested in Ripley and not take her to prom so that he could get over his crush on her." He said under his breath. 

"YOU. DID. WHAT?"

"Yeah but he didn't stick to the plan!"

"Yeah well maybe that's because he's not an asshole. Your an idiot Steve Harrington, you know that?"

"I get told everyday Robin, by a 15 year old who still drinks juice boxes."

"Hey fuckers!" A  childlike voice rings through the store followed by an adult girl voice. 

"DUSTIN LANGUAGE!"

"Oh speak of the devil." Steve says as he notices Dustin but not Ripley behind him. 

"Hey Ri! Wanna get going to get ready? Steve's watching Dustin right?" I said helping Steve notice Ripley as he quickly hides behind the horror movie section

"I AM 15 I DO NOT NEED TO BE WATCHED." he said as he tripped and landed into a pile of tapes.

"DUDE NOT MY TAPES!" Steve said as he made Dustin get on the floor and clean them up.

"Yeah I'll leave you two to it." Ripley said as she walked out of the video store. 

"Bedtime at 9 kiddos!" I said, walking out behind her.

Ripley's POV: 

As me and Robin got ready for prom I wondered what Eddie was doing and how he was going to dress. My stupid decision was expressing these thoughts to Robin. 

"STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! ITS OUR NIGHT TO HAVE FUN AND PARTY!" She yelled at me. 

"Okay! Okay!" I said just as she finished my hair. 

"Ta-da! You look amazing Ri!"

(This is the type of hair-do she did on you, if you don't like it you can change it!)

"It looks beautiful Robin, thank you." I said as Robin my replaced my seat in the vanity, putting on her makeup and slicking back her hair.