Entertainment

You are sure that you have seen her before. She looks younger than you. Maybe 20? You don't know, but she is absolutely gorgeous. Her dark her flows down her right shoulder. The young girl looks just as beautiful as Chaewon and you are sure, she must be an idol as well.
If you would have seen her before in person, you would have hired her yourself.
The silver necklace on her skin sparkles a little in the bright light of the changing room.
"You look really cute, Yuna."
"Thanks, unnie."
The young girl gives the woman in your lap a cute smile. Yuna's appearance makes you realize that you are still half naked and that you are still inside of Chaewon.
"Get off me, Chae."
She shakes her head cutely.
"Don't want your cum to spill out."
Her words make Yuna blush and you are getting a little embarrassed as well, realizing that Yuna must have watched the two of you. You don't know for how long though.
"I-I'm sorry for interrupting, then. I will leave."
Yuna bows politely, trying to not look at the connection between you and Chaewon.
"Wait."
The older girl sighs.
"We are not going to see each other soon. Right?"
She turns her head to look at you.
"No. I've got stuff to do."
You see her pout, before coming to a decision.
"Yuna, you have to entertain him, until I'm done with the shoot."
You raise your eyebrow in question and Yuna looks stunned too.
"W-What?"
"If I can't see him again soon, I need him to fuck me again, before he leaves. Just make sure he doesn't leave."
And with that crazy request, Chaewon hops off your lap.
You are somewhat disappointed to leave the warmth of her pussy, but Yuna's look makes more than up for it. She stares at your cock, unable to close her mouth.
"I think I know, how you can keep him here."
Chaewon makes Yuna fall out of her trance.
"Hmm?"
Her cheeks redden, as she realizes she just got caught staring.
"Make sure he doesn't leave."
The older girl is already completely dressed. You almost have to chuckle. She is able to put her clothes back on just as fast as she can get them off.
"Do what ever it takes."
She whispers in Yuna's ear, before she leaves the room and closes the door.

Suddenly, the air in the room is incredibly awkward. The two of you don't know each other. And she still doesn't know your name. But you are sitting in front of her, naked. While she tries her best to keep her eyes off a particular part of your body.
"Let me put my clothes back on."
You see a small glimpse of regret flash across Yuna's dark orbs.
The situation is embarrassing enough and you hope that she doesn't notice, that you are slowly getting hard by the sight of her. Yuna really is model material.
Her long legs are partially covered by white socks, which match her shoes. The skirt and the top are a set, together with the small jacket. All in light colours with stripes on them.

After getting your pants back on, you check the time, before standing up

After getting your pants back on, you check the time, before standing up. The little detour with Chaewon already cost you enough time.
"I have to go now."
Yuna's eyes grow wide.
"N-No. Chaewon said, you should stay."
You chuckle at her.
"She wasn't being serious."
"I-I think she was."
Yuna can't seem to stop stumbling over her words. As if she just saw something utterly shocking. And following her gaze, you realize, it's still lingering on your crotch.
"Eyes up here."
You tease her as you point towards your face. Yuna blushes madly, her face turning red.
"I-I'm sorry."
The smile on your face can't be hidden as you walk towards her.
"May I?"
Yuna slowly nods, before closing her eyes. You are surprised as she starts to lean in.
"I meant the door."
You can almost hear her heart break in embarrassment.
"Please. I wa-want to."
Her eyes are still closed.
"What?"
"I want to do with you, what Chaewon did."
"You don't have to. Don't worry. She was just joking around."
Yuna finally opens her eyes. You wish you could fuck her. But it feels like she is just doing it, because she was told to.
It looks like determination, which is sparkling in her eyes, but it's gone as fast as it appeared.
"Al-Alright. Have a nice day."
You hear the regret in her voice as she steps aside. Is Yuna disappointed, because you don't fuck her? Or because Chaewon told you not to leave?
You wonder as you open the door. But you are unable to finish the thought. You almost walk into someone.
The woman in front of you is shorter than Yuna, which means, she is way shorter than you. But her eyes still glisten with authority. And something you can't identify.
"U-Unnie?"
You hear Yuna's flustered voice behind you.
"Do I really have to do everything myself. Huh? Chaewon told you to stop him from leaving."
Did Chaewon tell her? Or did she listen through the door?
Once again, you are unable to come up with an answer, because the girl puts her hand on your chest. You are so surprised, that you are letting her push you back inside the room.
"Close the door."
Yuna does as she is told, while the other girl finally stops in the middle of the room.
"You look more handsome than in the photos."
"What?"
It only takes you a second, before you realize, that Chaewon must have send her pictures. You take a mental note, to punish her later. You are usually careful about pictures of you. A scandal is not what you need. Especially not one with a K-pop idol.
"And Chaewon told me you know what to do with a woman."
You kinda knew what this was leading to as soon as you saw her face. But it is still unexpected.
"I don't even know who you are."
"Shin Ryujin. You will get to know me."
You look down at her, about to reply, when she speaks up again.
"Come here, babygirl."
Yuna steps up next to Ryujin, before the older one looks at you.
"I had fun with her a couple of times already."
She winks at you, while tracing one of Yuna's legs with her finger.
"Now you can enjoy."
Yuna still looks a little shy and you don't know how to react. This is going a little too fast for you.
"What are you waiting for?"
Ryujin pushes Yuna towards you.
"Let him enjoy your body, babygirl. That's what it's for anyways."
Once Yuna stands in front of you, you see that her cheeks are still a little red, but when she looks up, you see the lust in her eyes starting to grow. As if she is starting to warm up to the idea.
"What do good sluts do?"
Ryujin stepped behind Yuna, whispering in her ear.
"They suck cock."
Yuna's whisper is quiet as if she can't believe what she just said. The older girl takes the younger one's shoulders and pushes her to her knees. Yuna is on the floor in front of you, looking up.
"M-May I?"
You don't see a reason to say no. And the way Ryujin looks at you, makes you give her a quick yes.
Slowly, Yuna starts to unbuckle your belt and opens your zipper.
"The only person she has been with is me."
Ryujin looks at you.
"Make sure she enjoys this as much as you do."
So Yuna is practically a virgin?
You look down on her in disbelief as you feel her small hand your cock. No wonder she couldn't stop staring, earlier.
"I tried to teach her to be a good slut. Let's see what she has learned."
Hearing Ryujin's words, Yuna parts her lips, ready to take you into her mouth. Her soft lips touch your shaft slightly, before you enter her.
When Yuna starts to suck, she does it slowly and careful. As if she is afraid to do something wrong. It is hard to move your gaze away from her gorgeous big eyes, but you do so eventually.
Ryujin is still standing behind her. You see that her hand started to play with the hem of her greyish skirt.
"Tell mommy how much you like sucking cock."
You are surprised, when you hear her call herself mommy. As far as you remember, you have never been with a very dominant woman before. Soyeon was close, but she never called herself mommy.
"I love it, mommy. It tastes delicious."
Yuna stops for a second to answer, before she resumes her blowjob. Her tongue glides along your shaft as she moves her head.
You see how Ryujin's hand has disappeared inside her skirt. The slow motion of her arm leaves little to the imagination. She bites her lip as she watches Yuna suck your cock.
Although it seems to be her first time, the young idol does seem to know at least a little about what she is doing. Her tongue hits the exact right spot once in a while and her mouth is tight enough for you to let out a satisfied sigh.
"Taste this."
Ryujin's hand has reappeared and is now stretched out towards you. The look on her face makes it clear, that it wasn't a question, but an order. So you do what she wants. You lean forward a little, sucking on her fingers. You taste her flavor on her skin. It's a little sweet and you wonder how it would taste like to eat her out. She seems to have read your mind as she starts to speak again.
"A little appetizer for later."
She winks at you, before retreating her hand and leaning down. Ryujin takes Yuna's hair and holds it for her, while the younger girl keeps moving her head. You can feel that she is trying her best to make you feel good. Sometimes, she tries to take you deeper inside her mouth, but she has to retreat shortly after, choking slightly.
"Come on, babygirl. We practiced this. Didn't we?"
And without another word, Ryujin's hands move from Yuna's hair to her head. Taking it in both of her hands, Ryujin pushes Yuna onto your cock in one forceful motion.
"Oh fuck."
You groan as her throat tightens around you. It almost feels like she is about to throw up, so deep you are in her. The surprise is written on her face as she starts to gag. It makes her massage your cock with her throat. Spit starts to dribble out of the corners of her mouth as Ryujin keeps holding her in place.
"Good girl."
She forces Yuna's head off you. It feels like you were the one who wasn't getting air. You think that you have never been so deep inside a woman's throat. Yuna seems to think so too as she can't stop chocking.
"Not done yet."
Ryujin's singing like tone is not compatible with the situation. Once more, she shoves Yuna onto your cock. You are amazed at how much she is able to take. What did Ryujin do to her?
This time, the older girl holds her head in place longer. Slowly but surely, Yuna's spit starts to drop down her chin. It lands on her top, her bare thighs and her white socks. It becomes even more as she gags harder. She does it so hard, that she is almost forcing you out of her unintentionally.
You feel your knees getting weak and you have to grab onto the chair next to you.
"You are such a good little slut."
Yuna is unable to respond to Ryujin's words. Her mouth and throat still stuffed with cock.
A forceful pull on Yuna's hair, makes her fall off your cock.
"How do you like it now?"
It takes her a good couple of seconds to answer. Yuna has to cough for some time, before she recovers.
"It feels good. I love it."
Her raspy voice sounds weak. You hope, she doesn't have a performance or something after this.
"You love it?"
Ryujin's smile looks dangerous and you know that Yuna just dug her own grave.
And then she does it again. She drags Yuna forward by her hair, forcing her onto your cock. You honestly don't know how you should survive this as you feel Yuna's tight throat around you. By now, your cock is completely drenched with her saliva. And when Ryujin finally pulls her back again, her spit slowly falls off your cock in long strings.
"God job, babygirl."
Yuna's tired eyes glisten with satisfaction as she breaths heavily, trying to recover.
"Look at all this spit."
Ryujin leans forward. One of her fingers dances on your shaft, making you shiver a little. She scoops up one particularly thick string of saliva. As if on instinct, Yuna opens her mouth. The older woman lets the spit fall off her finger and into her mouth.
Only now you realize, what a mess Yuna has become. Her chin is decorated with white bubbles, which formed due to all the spit. Another string of glistening fluid is hanging off, about to fall between her legs. Her cute, colorful top has small stains on it. Yuna's once white socks are now almost see through. And the small puddle on the floor could be mistaken for another of Yuna's fluids.
"Do you think that's wet enough?"
Yuna nods her head at Ryujin's question.
"Fuck her."
Her demanding tone makes you jump into action. You help Yuna to her feet.
"On the couch."
The black leather furniture is standing in the middle of the room. Right next to the chair, which you were holding on to. Without a word, you bend Yuna over the backrest.
You hear her humm in delight, when you reach under her skirt. Her back, exposed between her skirt and her small jacket, looks like vanilla. You put your left hand on it, pushing Yuna forward. She is now almost lying on the thin backrest. Her toes are barely touching the floor.
You stroke her thighs slowly, savouring the feeling of Yuna's legs slightly shaking.
Ryujin seems to become impatient as she walks up to the two of you.
"You are supposed to fuck her. Not play with her."
With that, she grabs Yuna's skirt and begins to pull it down. She exposes Yuna's pretty ass in the process and her white panties. You can't help yourself as you reach forward. Kneading her flesh, you hear Yuna moan slightly. Her skirt is now hanging around her ankles.
Ryujin has now walked around the couch, facing the two of you.
"You are gonna eat me out, while he fucks your pretty little ass. Do you want that?"
"Yes, mommy. I love your pussy."
You don't register Yuna's words, thinking you misheard.
"I want daddy to fuck my ass really hard."
"What?"
You can't hide your surprise.
"No one has fucked Yuna yet. And I intent to keep it that way. She is mine."
Ryujin looks at you, while she explains.
"You can have her ass. Make her scream."
She puts her right foot on the couch and starts to lift her skirt. You are too busy watching, not being able to reply.
The older girl exposes her red thong as she leans closer towards Yuna.
"You have to be gentle with her at first. We don't have lube."
And after telling you that unimportant piece of information, Ryujin takes Yuna's hair into her hand again and forces her towards her pussy.
You can't believe the situation you are in. You are standing half naked behind Yuna. Who is a virgin. Your hands on her butt cheeks, while she is eating out someone else. And you are supposed to fuck her ass?
You don't want to hurt Yuna, but the idea does make you a little excited. Sohee's body was build for anal. But Yuna? You are afraid that you might break her.
At this point, Ryujin doesn't seem to care anymore what you are doing. Her eyes are closed, a smile on her face. She enjoys Yuna's tongue in her pussy.
You even fucked Sohee with lube, so you aren't sure if you should keep going. But when you look at your in spit covered shaft, you guess that that's enough.
Trying to take it easy, you pull the white fabric around Yuna's slim waist off of her. It joins her skirt around her ankles, before your thumb moves across her puckered hole.
You feel her move away instinctively, but when you touch her again, she stays in place. Leaning forward, you let some of your spit fall onto her ass. Yuna moans into Ryujin's skirt as you slowly penetrate her hole with one finger. Her muscles squeeze around it. You realize, she must be even tighter than Sohee.
While you slowly finger Yuna's asshole, you start to hear occasional moans from both of them. Ryujin's eyes are still closed as she begins to grind her hips against Yuna's face. The way the two of them look, drunk in pleasure, moaning in tandem, makes you unable to hold this off any longer. You hear a disappointed whine, when your finger leaver her hole.
But you feel Yuna push against you as she feels your tip resting against her cheeks.
The older girl's moans become louder. The two of them seem to have done similar things already. Yuna knows what to do, to make Ryujin feel better.
Yuna lets out a long, drawn out moan, when you finally push your tip past her muscles. Even if you wanted to go fast, you can't. Her ass is incredibly tight. As if this is her first time.
Spreading her ass cheeks apart, you watch as you try to push deeper into her. Yuna's feet are getting off the ground and she starts to kick the air. You stop for a moment, afraid you hurt her, but then, she moans again.
Ryujin's hand, which is not in Yuna's hair, is now going through her own. You see her leg, which is still on the ground, starting to tremble.
"Holy fuck, babygirl."
You watch Ryujin as you keep pushing inside of Yuna. Once you are halfway in, you decide to not go further. At least for now.
When you try to pull out of her, you feel Yuna's muscles holding onto you. It actually takes a little amount of strength, to slowly retreat. Meanwhile, Ryujin has started to become a mess. Her hair is now all tousled. Her hips are shaking and she is now holding onto Yuna and not forcing her towards her.
After a couple of seconds, which feel like ages, you finally leave Yuna's asshole. You see it close and open slowly, before you start to push in again. Yuna whimpers underneath Ryujin's skirt, which seems to drive the older one even further.
"Use that tongue. Almost there."
Both of her hands are now holding onto Yuna's head as she tries to keep herself standing. The pleasure she is receiving is making her weak. It's making her slowly lose control.
You don't know when, but almost out of habit, you start to fuck Yuna a little faster. It is harder than to fuck Sohee. It's almost like she is fighting to keep you inside. But once you leave her hole, she makes it as hard as possible to enter her again. The combination makes your head all dizzy. But you can't stop. You can't stop to thrust slowly into Yuna's backdoor.
The grip on her small waist tightens. You see Yuna almost falling off the backrest by your thrusts and Ryujin's pulling, so you have to keep her in place. Her feet haven't touched the ground for a while now.
"Gonna cum! Good girl!"
You watch as Ryujin finally trembles towards the edge. Yuna must have given her best, despite getting fucked from behind. She does whine occasionally, but she is still focused enough to make Ryujin orgasm.
The older woman throws her head back as she finally cums. Her legs shake and she keeps tugging at Yuna's hair.
"Holy-!"
Her words are cut off.
When the pleasure and her energy leave her body, Ryujin falls down onto the couch. She breaths slow and steady. A big smile on her face.
You take the opportunity, that you now have Yuna for yourself. The young girl has been pretty quiet up until now, but you want to change that. Your left hand reaches forward, grabbing a fistful of her dark hair. It's a mess already anyways.
"Oh! Yes!"
You make Yuna arch her back as you pull her hair. Your other hand squeezes her right butt cheek tighter. Making sure that she won't fall.
As your thrusts increase in pace, Yuna starts to become a whimpering mess. Although she had a lot of experience with Ryujin and toys. This is the first time, someone actually fucked her. She loves the feeling of your cock in her ass. She loves your hand in her hair, forcing her to look up. She loves, how you squeeze her ass so hard, probably leaving a mark. She loves all of it.
And like Ryujin taught her, Yuna vocalizes her pleasure.
"Feels so good! Yes, daddy!"
Her eyes are shut tight. She has to bite her lip, everytime you push into her a little too deep. But the little pain is nothing in comparison to the pleasure.
"You fuck me so good!"
Ryujin is satisfied with only watching for now as you keep thrusting into Yuna. You still don't go all the way in, knowing that she is still to tight. She hisses in pain once in a while, but her moans can be heard more often.
You slowly begin to get tired. It doesn't matter how good Yuna's ass feels, you will have to stop eventually. You had to fuck Chaewon before this already and you are getting scared at the fact, that she might be waiting for you once you are done with these two.
Ryujin seems to sense that you won't be able to keep this pace up for much longer. Yuna doesn't show that she cares as she keeps pleading for more.
"Yes! Harder please!"
You pull her hair further, fulfilling her wish.
"Come here."
Ryujin looks at you, while beckoning you towards her.
"No, unnie. Please."
Yuna sighs in disappointment, but Ryujin doesn't care. It takes you a couple of thrusts, before you finally stop. Slowly pulling out of Yuna, you hear her whimpering and watch her body shake slightly. Her muscles tense around you, trying to keep you inside.
Once you finally leave her asshole, you see how stretched out it is. You leave Yuna lying like this as you walk around the couch.
"Lie down."
You do what Ryujin tells you. Lying down, you feel Yuna's hair on your stomach now. She is still hanging over the backrest, trying to recover. The older woman crawls up to you, before she starts to climb onto you. Her hand slowly strokes your shaft as she hovers over your cock.
"Finally."
Ryujin lowers herself onto you.
You are glad that you don't have to do all the work now. Ryujin's snatch feels incredible. Of course it's not as tight as Yuna's ass. But it still squeezes your cock tightly. Her pussy seems to change its form for you as you go deeper and deeper. Her walls clench around you as she almost takes all of you inside at once.
You see her breathing heavily and you realize, that she might not be doing this often.
"Fuck."
She moans as she tries to keep herself stable. One hand is holding onto the backrest, while the other is placed on your shirt, slightly grabbing a fistful.
You can't see her pussy, due to her skirt, but it might increase the pleasure even more.
Painfully slow, Ryujin start to lift herself off you. Her walls grip you tight, making you feel her on every inch of your cock. When only your tip remains inside of her, she lowers herself once more. This time, she goes further, finally taking all of you inside of her.
You have to groan, when Ryujin sits on your cock. Not moving. Trying to adjust to your size as she is filled completely.
"I need to cum."
You look up at Yuna, who pouts at you. She is still in the position from earlier. You motion her to climb over the backrest as you feel Ryujin lift herself off you again.
Yuna almost falls off the couch as she crawls down, before you place her into the right position. She is now sitting on your face. You don't see Ryujin anymore. You only feel how she glides upwards. Which turns out to be a mistake. Because you can't brace yourself for her impaling herself on your cock.
"Fuck!"
She almost screams and you can barely hold back a groan. Without a word, Ryujin begins to ride you. She doesn't start slow. She picks her pace up immediately, making her pussy glide up and down along your shaft.
At the same time, Yuna keeps pushing her hips forward. You are finally buried in her pussy. It's not the worst place to be as you begin to eat her out. She tastes sweeter than Ryujin and you can't get enough of her taste. You lick her labia, her clit, her pussy. All of it. You hands find themselves on her ass once more as you hold her for more stability.
At the same time, you hear Ryujin's moans from further back. You feel her getting wetter around you, the faster she goes. She falls out of her rhythm once in a while, which makes you moan into Yuna's snatch.
The young girl has started to make a mess of your face. Her juices are all over you as you keep eating her out. You eat like you have been starving for days. Her sweet nectar is the only thing that's going to save you.
"Yes, daddy! Keep doing that! I'm going to cum!"
She starts to slowly grind into your face, trying to get more out of your tongue.
While she does that, you can feel Ryujin beginning to pulsate around your cock. Her moans increase in volume as she reaches her second orgasm.
Yuna breaths heavily, trying to beat the older girl in the race for climaxing first.
At the end, Ryujin wins.
"Fucking hell! This dick!"
She shakes on top of you. Her pussy clenches around you. She becomes tighter than before. Her juices slowly spill out of her and trickle down your cock. She is frozen in place, not able to move a muscle.
Then, it hits Yuna. She whines loudly, before showering your face with her cum. You try to drink some of it, but you have to focus on holding her in place. She shakes even more than Ryujin. You have to grab her waist, to make sure she isn't falling off of you. Her hands find your hair as she tries to find an outlet for all that pleasure. She tugs on it, surely ripping some of it out. You let it go as you feel Yuna shaking and moaning.
"I think it has been long enough."
Ryujin checks the clock on the wall. "Chaewon will be here any minute."
You mentally groan in frustration. You can't keep up with that crazy woman. And you still got work to do.
"Already?"
Yuna sounds genuinely disappointed.
"But I wanted see how much he cums."
You gulp, trying to prepare yourself for what's to come.
"Then come here."
Ryujin, who is still a little shakey as well, helps Yuna off of you. The two kneel on the floor in front of the couch as you sit up.
"Come on, daddy. Give us your cum."
Yuna reaches for your cock, but Ryujin slaps her hand away.
"You know how to do it properly."
Yuna nods, before she opens her mouth. The older girl holds her hair and guides her towards your shaft.
And like the beginning, Yuna begins to gag on your cock. Now, that feeling in your lower region makes itself visible. It's like Yuna just flipped a switch. You start to get closer as she keeps chocking and drooling.
"I want some too."
Ryujin yanks Yuna off your cock, before taking you into her mouth herself. She feels different than Yuna, but you enjoy it just as much. She seems more skilled, being able to use her tongue in the right spots.
Yuna is still gasping for air, so you reach forward and make sure that Ryujin's hair doesn't fall into her face. She gives messy head as well and you now know where Yuna got it from. Your balls are covered in spit, which is dripping out of her mouth.
"Come here, Yuna."
She comes closer and you pull her top up. The small, bright clothing annoyed you the whole time and you haven't had a chance to take it off. You are glad that she isn't wearing a bra as you capture on of her nipples with your mouth.
"Oh, god."
Yuna sighs as you suck on her small tits. Meanwhile, Ryujin keeps sucking you off, bringing you closer to the point of no return. You can feel it's only a matter of moments.
Enjoying Yuna's breasts as long as possible, you switch to the other one, giving it equal attention. She tilts her head back and arches her back a little, so that you are even closer to her.
When you can't hold it back any longer, you lean back.
"I'm gonna cum."
Ryujin let's your cock fall out of her mouth, before she strokes you.
"Cum for us."
Yuna sits down next to her. She shows off her cute tits. The combination finally sends you over the edge. The first shot hits Ryujin's nose as she opens her mouth. The second one lands on Yuna's lips. Another streak of cum lands on her tits and her bunched up top, while the last one falls into Ryujin's mouth.
You feel completely drained as you watch the two of them. Because Ryujin keeps stroking you lazily, you have to push her hand off you. You are too sensitive right now.
Your head snaps to the right, when you hear the door open.
"You are still here."
Chaewon's excited face is undoubtedly one of the cutest things you have ever seen. But that doesn't stop her from wanting to be fucked constantly. Although Ryujin and Yuna are still kneeling on front of you, your cum dripping down Yuna's chest, Chaewon charges at you.
"Here we go again."
You mumble as you are met with a red pair of lips.

________

Hi, everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I apologize for the picture, I wasn't able to find a better one, where the two of them are wearing these clothes.
Have a nice day!