Vol 1. Chapter 7 - The Wonders of Youth

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Ah, there she is now. She had significantly slowed down her pace, which split her off from Hirata and harem. She then made her way next to me.

"Ayanokouji-kun, what are you doing all the way back here?" asked Matsushita, leaning her head closer to me

I know what you're trying to do, Matsushita. You really thought you could get me flustered? I mean, I am, but I'm not. Hmmph. I'm not, alright? End of discussion. The 'Masterpiece of the White Room', the 'Sole Survivor of the Demonic Fourth Generation' did not just get flustered because of an admittedly beautiful teenage girl.

Um, that was an odd episode. Maybe I'm a tsundere?

"I'm just observing, Matsushita."

"'Observing'? What could you possibly be observing? Maybe the cute girls in front of you? Are you interested in any of them?"

"Honestly, I would rather date Hirata than any of those four." At my statement, Matsushita just blinked a few times, trying to process it.

"Wait, does that mean you're gay, Ayanokouj-kun? Don't worry, I'll accept you no matter your sexuality. I'm sure the others will as well."

This teasing reminded me of Tsubasa. She had always poked fun at me for the smallest of things. Women are really alike, aren't they?

"No, that's not it. It's just that they seem a little overbearing. Despite it only being the first day of school, Karuizawa is already comfortable flirting with Hirata in public. And the other girls are just staring at Karuizawa enviously. I mean, you and Mori aren't the same, as you don't seem to be interested in Hirata," I explained to her, desperately trying to clear the misunderstanding about my (still unclear) sexuality.

"Ah, I see. Does that mean you'd date me, A-ya-no-kou-ji-kun?" Matsushita said, her tone changing into one I had never expected to hear from her. What's with this woman? Trying to seduce me in broad daylight, how indecent.

"Of course I would, Matsushita."

When an animal is trapped, they attack. In this case, the wild Ayankouji Kiyotaka, notoriously known for surviving and adapting in the harshest of environments, is trapped in a seductive cage by an even wilder Matsushita Chiaki. Here, we see the Ayanokouji Kiyotaka retaliate against the Matsushita Chiaki, using her own tricks against her. It was a critical hit, and the Matsushita is left a flustered mess.

"W-wait, is this a confession?" she managed to sputter, her face red from blushing.

"I guess so. I am a teenage boy, after all. I would be an idiot to refuse to date a beautiful girl like you."

"B-beautiful..." Matsushita's face had reddened further, to the point where she could be compared to a tomato.

Taking this period of invulnerability as an opportunity to drive myself further into Matsushita's mind, I leaned closer next to her ear, and whispered.