Author's note (important)

Hey guys,

I hope all of you are doing well, and I would like to apologise for not updating this book regularly. I'm sorry for promising to update but  I keep delaying it again.

But I would like say something to all of you, it would really mean a lot to me if you read and comment and vote the chapters.
I really am sorry I'm not being regular with updates. But the truth is I'm not doing good. Things haven't been okay.

I know it's very wrong to say this but there's this feeling that's getting to me that, no one votes or no one Comments on the chapters. I hear no response. Even if I don't get hundreds of votes it's fine. You don't have to vote if you don't like the chapter. But please comment. Atleast once. Please comment to let me know that someone over there exists who'd want me to keep trying to write.

All my life I thought writing is the only thing I can do. I'm not really good at it but I want to try. But I need atleast someone to guide me through to improve. It's okay if I don't get a lots of positivity but I can even do with criticism.

I know, it's not good for me to say at some point I was so depressed I wanted to stop writing altogether. But I didn't want to leave my book just like that. Because to me, my characters mean a lot. Please show some support. I beg everyone one of you who's reading.

And thank you very much, my dear readers who bear with me and still read this book. I'm very grateful to you guys.

Love,
Prerana.