CHAPTER : 5 - THOSE EYES, AND BATTLES.

Chapter : 5 - Those Eyes, And Battles.

"Why the hell did you stop me! I'd have killed that bastard with my bare hands! How dare the bastard touch my Annu! Why did you stop me?" I grabbed Arjun's collar in rage as the doors of the elevators closed as soon as he dragged me in.

"Exactly! You looked like you'd kill him! Aryan just control yourself! You can't stoop low again in front of Annu! and especially when your dad's here! Just think properly!" Arjun yelled at me pushing me off him.

"He's the reason why I lost her Arjun, he filled her with words! He turned her against me!" I yelled with my voice cracking brushed my hair upward with my fingers.

"I know brother! But if you act like this, you'll be proving his words right! Annu would never trust you, she'd never listen to what actually happened! Just be patient Aryan!" He said jerking my shoulders and I rested my head on the cold surface of the elevator.

As much as I'm tempted to beat the shit out of him, Arjun was right. He manipulated her. He made her trust her own insecurities and lied to her about me. He told her I was playing her, and she trusted him. She still trusts him.

More than the accusations, the fact that Annu never trusted me, hurt me more than anything. And she did trust someone whom she has just known, and not me who loved her always. I was still fine about it. She hated me before, she hates me again.

But that bastard made her believe her insecurities, now she hates herself more than anything. She despises herself for loving me, trusting me. She blames herself. She's hurt, she's broken.

She might not want me after everything, she might not love me. But more than I wanted her to love me, accept me, I want her to love herself, accept herself. Anaaya believes she's not worth it, she's undeserving of everything. But that was never true. She's the most beautiful person inside out I've ever seen.

I promise to you Anaaya, I'll make you fall in love with you one day. Soon.

"Aryan, I'm just glad you are back. I couldn't handle everything without you." Arjun spoke with his hand on my shoulder and I was broke out of my trance.

"Thank you, Arjun. For understanding. I'm sorry I left without telling you." I said and he shrugged.

"As if you haven't left anywhere not telling me." He said and I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry, Arjun. I've been doing this a lot since we were kids. Messing up and running away from it leaving you to answer everyone. I'm very sorry." I spoke and he chuckled.

"Aryan, it's okay. That's what brothers are for right? Anyway let's get inside, I've really messed it up since you weren't here." He said and I smiled at him.

As soon as I entered my house I collapsed on the couch and let out a groan of frustration. I was really feeling jumpy today. And after looking at her today, and after knowing Siraj was around her. I couldn't be more restless.

"Arjun?" I called out for him.

"Yeah?" He said from the kitchen and I sat up.

"Where was Anaaya going?" I asked and he smiled shaking his head.

"To practice, obviously. You do remember you have a competition in a week right? Or else you forgot that too like the match." He said and I hissed putting my face in my palms.

"No. No- no, not at all. I do remember. I do." I said and got up from my seat.

"Where are you going? I'm making some tea for you!" Arjun yelled from the kitchen as I ran across the stairs to my room.