Part 20

15 days later......

Chachiji is discharged from the hospital and ishqi is still recovering from all the weakness from taking all those medicines that were given to her in the mental asylum... Everything is fine..... Riya has struck through kartik and taken care of chachi and ishqi... Ahaan is still skeptical about riya but says nothing as he sees ishqi and riya are getting close.... No one knows where dadi is... Ahaan still feels betrayed is slowly recovering from all the lies and betrayals... It's been two days since chachiji has been discharged... Today is a reunion..... Chachiji along with ishqi and riya decided to throw a party and has invited savitri and ishqi's masi...

Ahaan's POV:
ISHQI  is sitting across me and getting ready for today's party or a reunion... Today I am going to meet my mother... I met her once in hospital when she came to see chachiji, but today after so long I am going to talk to her, like her son.... There is so much guilt in me as I talked back and hated her for so many years... I don't know if she would forgive me.... She and suraj are together now... And i am not at all angry about it... Infact i feel happy that my mother could get the happiness she always deserved....
I stare at ishqi as looks at me through the mirror... She is wearing a white sari and she looks so adorable in it... I smile like a lovesick puppy when her eyes meet mine.. She has gained a little weight and she is glowing... She slowly gets up and walks towards me... My heart skips a beat, and I want to hold her that moment and never let her go... She sits on the bed and her hand clasp mine...
I----" Darrr lag raha ho ga na aapko... Aapki mummy se milne main.... "
A- " Nahi ishqi darr nahi lag raha hai.... Bas mujhe guilty feel ho raha hai... Aur ha thoda darr bhi lag raha hai ki maa mujhe maaf karengi ki nahi... I know main unki maafi ka hakdaar bhi nahi hu.... Maine unse inte saalon main ek baar bhi ache se baat ki...  Maine hamare relation ko jodne ki koshish bhi nahi ki.... Aur ab jab mujhe sab thik karna tab mujhe nahi lagta ki vo mujhe chance denge.. "--------- I said my voice heavy with emotions and guilt....
Ishqi slowly tightened the hold of her hands on mine....
I- " Avm... Vo aapki maa hai... Main savitri  ji ko jaanti hu... Vo aapse bilkul gussa nahi hai.... Vo aapse bohot pyaar karti hai avm... Aur aap hi bataiye koi maa aapne bacche se zyada din ke liye gussa ho sakti hai kya? Aur agar vo aapse gussa bhi hai toh aap unhe mana lene.... Agar aap unse pyaar karte hai toh aap unhe mana lenge avm... Agar hum kisi se pyaar karte hai na toh hum unhe kabhi khoote nahi hai... Aur agar vo hamse pyaar karte hai na toh vo hame der se hi sahi par maaf zarror kar dete hai.... "------ ishqi said...
She didn't even know but her words lifted a weight off my chest... I slid my hands into her neck and pulled her closer... When her lips met mine I knew in future everything would be alright... I swiped my tongue over her bottom lips and she opened her lips and let me explore her mouth... She was my medicine.... With her I was in oblivion of the reality.... With her I was at peace.... With her I was complete... As my lips left hers I smiled and I swear she directly looked at my soul... Then she smacked me square into my chest....
A---- " Ahh ishqi.... Maar kyu rahi ho? "
She threw a angry glance at my direction... Then she got up from the bed...
I - " Avm aapne meri lipstick kharab kar di... Dekhiye kaise failla di.... Aapko pata hai kitna time lagega usko thik karne ke liye... " --- she said scrunching up her nose... I laughed as she looked adorable..
She threw another angry glance my way....
I- Avm abb app niche jaiye.... Mujhe tayyar hona hai... Kuch kaam karieye neeche jaakar.. "
I laughed as I walked out of our room... Gosh!! Ishqi was literally so cute and adorable... I really loved her... I am so screwed...

ISHQI POV:-
I smiled as maasi came.... I hugged her tight... Only I had known gow much I missed her for an entire year in the mental asylum....... When I released her I saw her eyes were moist again...
I-----" Maasi aap roo yeh mat na ab sab theek ho gaya hai.. Dekhiye ham sab saath hai.. Isse zyada khushi ki baat kya ho sakti hai... "
M- " Haaa ishqi... Tu bikul sahi keh rahi hai... "

Just then chachiji came to maasi and took her away to show her something... I glanced around and searching for riya... She was no where... I took the stairs to go and check the guest room incase she was still there....

Riya Pov:
I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around myself and wa ent into my room to change... I was mentally calculating all the things I had to check before maasi and ahaan's mom and her husband arrived... As I exited the bathroom I saw kartik sitting on the bed....
"Kartik..... Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? "---- I asked him...
He looked away from his phone and looked at me.... He stared at me for few seconds and he averted his gaze to the floor.. Then I realized I was in the towel... I quickly grabbed my clothes and left to the bathroom to change.... I felt as if my cheeks were on fire and my stomach flipped .... I changes as fast as I could.... After changing I had a pep talk with my self that it was fine.... And kartik seeing me in a towel was totally ok... Then I left the bathroom with my heart hammering in my chest...
I cleared my throat and sat beside him on the bed...
"Haa... Ab batao kartik..... Kya hua? "
Kartik awkwardly rubbed his neck before he spoke...
"Voh... Sorry main tumhare room amin aise bina bole aagaya... Actually main tumhe thank you bolne ayya tha... "--- he said as he held my hand.....
As soon as he held my hand butterflies swarmed into my stomach and my heart started to beat so loudly I felt scared that kartik could hear it... He continued----
" Tum ne meri bohot help ki hai riya... Infact pechle kuch dino se ghar makn sabki bohot help ki hai.... Thank you so much... I don't think tumhare bina hum se sab kar paate... "
I smiled...... His words were so genuine I wanted to cry... I did not help him or his family so that I could get something in return, I helped them because I wanted to..
"Kartik tumhe thankyou bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai.... Maine yeh sab apne dil se kiya hai.... "--- I said....
Then kartik came closer to me and hugged me.... I don't know what he does but when he hugs me everything feels right.. I feel safe and comfortable.. I feel right.. I slowly wrap my arms around him as a sigh leaves my mouth... But I don't care.... Then I feel his mouth on my hair... I immediately stiffen... I feel him leave a kiss on my hairs... But then it's so slow and fast I felt as if It was my imagination... Then he abruptly breaks the hug, as he realises he kissed me and gets up.... To leave...
I don't know why Or how but I stop him... I stand while taking his hands in my and stare at him... He looks at me.... And then onto my lips... My heart skips a beat.... I then hear him whisper something under his breath.... And then he slowly leans in as if he is unsure.... I don't know why but I feel so sure.. That it scares me...
I feel myself leaning into him... He gently cups my face as if I am the most fragile thing and brings his face closer to mine.......

Cliffhanger!!!!!
What do you think is about to happen?????

Hey guys...
How are you all....
Please ignore the typos if any....
Do vote and comment...
Love  love ❤
Muskaan and riya..