PART - 17

HEY GUYS....
WARNING- THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT.... 18+ SURELY.....
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK....
AND THOSE WHO READ IT PLEASE TELL US IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE OF SUCH CHAPTERS...
AND PLEASE COMMENT.... 🙏

AHAAN'S POV:-
Ishqi felt so good back in my arms... I craved her.... She was so tightly pressed against me.... She slowly untangled herself from the hug and the look in her eyes had me hypnotized.... She slowly leaned towards me and approached me as slow and tentative as she could.... MY heart thrummed loudly against my ribcage as she touched her lips to mine... I closed my eyes as all I wanted to do right now was be with her... Be in her.... Be there just for her....
She slowly moved her lips  against mine as she did for the very first time... Her lips were unsure and so was the hand that touched my arms but there was something in her that felt like she was sure about this... About us... She slowly broke the kiss and looked at me so nervously and tentatively that i felt captivated by her... I knew from the look in her eyes that she wanted me as much as I wanted her... She slowly started to slide off my lap but I held her... Telling her to stop... A smile spread her face... And I looked dumbfounded... It was as if I had fell in love with her once again...
She slid off my lap and went towards the back seat silently asking me to follow her... I just followed her into the back seat, as if she was an enchantress and I was captivated by her... As soon as I slid into the back seat she climbed into my lap once again.... She kissed me slowly this time... As if to memorize everything about me and I held her waist... Then she tugged onto my t shirt and I couldn't breathe at all..
She looked at me as if asking for permission, if at all she had known that she had the power to undo me just by looking at me... If at all she knew that she had bewitched me and possessed me in every way she could... Instead of responding to her I tugged on her hospital gown and pulled it above her head... Then I looked at her.... There she was ...My ishqi... Her cheeks covered in red deep blush... Then I looked at her... Even though she had lost weight and wore a very simple bra and panties, she looked  like the most beautiful women on this earth.... She looked stunning... I guess i stared at her for too long cause she tugged on my T-shirt impatiently...
A genuine laughter broke through me... I felt so good that I would just want to be here.... FOREVER... She looked at me as if  I had gone mad... If only she knew I was totally mad for her...
She gently peeled off my t shirt from above my head.... I placed my hands on her waist.... It fit perfectly.... I lowered my lips on to her neck... To taste her... And something in me flipped.....
I missed her... All I did was kiss her as if I had all the time in the world... Ishqi moaned softly and arched her neck giving me more access... I slowly unhooked her bra....and she held onto my arms tight....
I looked at her breasts..... Everything about her was so divine... So beautiful....
I murmured to her about how beautiful she was which caused her to moan again.... I palmed her breasts which led her to grind into my hardness.... I felt her grow impatient but I wanted to be patient... I wanted to kiss every square inch of her body and get so lost into her that we both never made it out of each other ever again....
I- " Avm" ------she groaned frustrated...
I flipped her straight onto the seat and she gasped... As if it caught her off guard...
I- " Avm... Aap kya kar rahe hai... Mujhe bol na......" ------ I shut her by placing my lips to hers... She instantly relaxed into me.... I slowly undid her panties.... And she looked upto me..... UNSURE....
I started kissing my way down from her chest to her thighs.. She squirmed as I approached her core....  As I lowered my lips onto her clit and she moaned and fisted my hair at the same time... The sound went straight to my cock... I licked her and kissed her and took my own time as she chanted my name as if I were her only prayer... Then I pushed my fingers into her which made her a moaning mess.... I could not help but do my movements a bit faster ..... As her orgasm approached she quivered and buckled into me.... As she orgasmed  I tasted her release onto my tongue... And nothing ever tasted better... I fell on top of her and engulfed her into me as her orgasm subsidied...
I- " Avm.... I love you.... " ----- she said with such tenderness I almost died....
" I love you too ishqi...."----- I said....
She then reached for my belt but I stopped her......

" Ishqi... Aaj bas tumhare baare main tha..... Main tumhe dikhana chahta tha, that I missed everything about you..... Ki main tumhse pyaar karta hu.... "
I- " Par avm... That looks painful.... " --- she said glancing  down at my painfully hardened cock...

"Ishqi.... It's ok.... Vaise bhi  chachi ji hospital main hai... Aur ab toh tum hamesha ke liye meri ho... Aur main tumhara... Toh hum kabhi bhi continue kar sakte hai.... I love you.... Bass yeh hamesha yaad rakho... "--- I said earnestly.....
Ishqi blushed again... And I laughed once again.... This time she joined me.... I leaned towards her for a kiss and she joined me halfway through....

And this time I knew ... WE WERE FOREVER TOGETHER..... AND I AND HER WOULD ALWAYS LOVE AND CHERISH EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT...

HEY GUYS!!
WE HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER...
PLEASE IGNORE THE TYPOS....
VOTE AND  COMMENT SO THAT WE KNOW IF WE SHOULD WRITE THESE KIND OF CHAPTERS IN FUTURE....
LOTS OF  LOVE
RIYA AND MUSKAAN