Part 4

Ishqi's POV
I woke up my head spinning, I remember durga devi aka dadi, she had got my head to the wall, and then...
I had to meet riya, but how long was I passed out?? There is a bandage on my head, and I feel extremely weak.. But still no luck, I am still in that dark room..
Just then food was pushed in, I tried getting up from the "BED", but all in vain. My head was throbbing, I was feeling  very weak.. So I remained there..

I don't know for how many days I was passed out, so when the nurse came in next time with food, I asked her.. She told me I was passed out for 5 days.. Hell!!  Wasn't  I suppose to meet riya.

i groaned i had one last chance to meet AVM, to get out of this hell,but i lost the last chance also...i started crying,uncontrollably, while the nurse just left the  food tray near me. i cried and cried before the tears eventually failed to come out. I  rested my head on the pillow and let my self drift into a deep slumber...

Ahaan's POV
I am sitting on the bed with Ishqi's photo in my hand, when a knock came my way..
I slowly got up from the bed and opened the door, to see dadi.. I looked at her, she slowly smiled at me as she made her way to my room.. I didn't want her to know I was looking at ishqi's photo..
Dadi- Puttar, yeh ki hai?? Tu abhi bhi iss ladki ki photo rakhe rakha hai, woh chali gayi, tere paise leke.. Bhul ja usee..
No, the only thing I couldn't do was to forget her. I missed the way I held her, The way she called me AVM, the way she would make a face if I didn't talk to her. The way she would make excuses when I tried to kiss her, The way she felt wrapped around mg arms, The way we would fight... Basically EVERYTHING about her..
It was never enough to hug her, kiss her..

I was pulled from my thoughts by dadi..
Dadi- Puttar, meri gal sun, tun na doosri shaadi kar le, akhir kab tak tu aise rahega.. Iss baar mein tere liye ek boht aachi, sanskari ladki dhondh ke laaongi.. Tu uske saath khush rahega.. Bhul jaa ISHQI ko..
A- Par daadi..
D- Par var kuch nahi ahaan puttar, ek-do ladkiyon ke rishte aaye hai, tu unse mil raha hai.. Yeh final hai..
A- ( shouting) - Nahi dadi, mujhe kissi se bhi nahi milna.. Agar Ishqi nahi toh koi nahi..
POV ENDS.

THIRD PERSON POV-
Just as soon as those words left Ahaan's mouth, dadi started her melodrana, she started fake crying and sat on the bed..
Ahaan as if realising, went and kneeled down in front of dadi..
A- dadi aapko pata hai naa.. Main hamesha ishqi se hi pyaar karunga.. Agar uska pyaar saccha nahi tha usme meri kya galati hai.. Mera pyaar toh saccha hai... Aur chahe kuch bhi ho gaye main hamesha ussi se hi pyaar karunga.... Toh aap hi mujhe bataye agar main ishqi se pyaar karta hoon toh main kisi air se shaadi kaise kar sakta hoon....
D- ahaan puttar main samajhti hoon.. Par main bhi toh chahti hoon na tu khush rahe... Please mere liye tu ek baar uss ladki se mil le... Tujhe pata hai na... Kartik aur sonu bhi yeh hi chahte hai....
Please puttar bas ek baar  .......
Mere liye..

After that she just left and ahaan sat on his bed clutching ishqi's photo close to his heart...

Hi... Guys...
Hope you guys liked it...
Do vote and comment.....
Sorry we weren't posting for a long time as muskaan got tested  covid positive and was under recovery...
Hope you understand...
Also, yes this pat is short but the next will  be Lenghty, I Promise