• Special Chapter ✧

Note : A chapter almost full of sweetness for those looking for more fluff moments of [Y/N] and Scaramouche in my book. This chapter takes place two years after they got together. There will be spoiler! I'll mark when the spoiler start and when it end! This isn't the final chapter.

 There will be spoiler! I'll mark when the spoiler start and when it end! This isn't the final chapter

[Y/N]

"Where did you get all of this kind of flowers??"

She questioned her sweetheart pressingly, curious about where did he gets so much flowers in such a short time because for all she knows, there wasn't any flower garden of this kind at where they live.

"It doesn't matter, does it? All you need to care about now is to use it. Didn't you tell me you will use it to decorate our new house?"

He smiled charmingly at her while answering. That said smile never fails to make her heart fluttered. [Y/N] isn't going to entertain any of his attempts to dodge her questions now though, he better answer or she will....

sulk. Now who would have thought that the infamous Balladeer never succeed to coax his lover whenever she's sulking?

"Yes I'll use it to decorate our house. Don't try to change the topic, where did you get it from?"

Scaramouche let out a long loud sigh before answering her question. He's starting to show sign that he is getting annoyed too, but knowing him, she doesn't find it in her to be scared like others do.

"I pay someone to go to Liyue to buy it for us. Are you satisfied now?"

Scaramouche answered her question at last, without forgetting to pinch [Y/N]'s nose gently to tease her. Any sign of annoyance no longer visible on his face. He had bought two houses for both of them to stay at, one of them located at Narukami Island and the other house is in the main town of Snezhnaya.

Needless to say, he granted her every wish and one of them was to buy flowers to decorate their new home in Snezhnaya. At the beginning of their relationship that has not yet blossomed, [Y/N] noticed that he often had a hard time expressing his feelings to her, but he never needs to worry about it. She could see his genuine intention and that is enough to make her stay until now.

"I think it's best for me to choose a menace as my darling."

When she said that, she meant him. It has always been him, no one can tell her otherwise now. Even before.

"What make you so quiet?"

"Nothing. Dear, when you are free of duties again, shall we visit Seirai island?"

She asked him, ever since they arrived at Snezhnaya, he had been busy doing his duty as a Harbinger. Spending little to no time with her, only today do she gets to have a long talk with him. He gave her a brief nod in response before taking her hand and led her with him to their bedchamber.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The Balladeer [Spoiler alert. The third dialogue is where the spoiler end.]

"Didn't he already resign from being a Fatui Harbinger?"

That's the most common chatter he had heard about himself that was mostly said in a whisper every time he passed them. But is it true? Of course it isn't. After going undercover for nearly a year as a perpetual wanderer, he returns to do his usual task. Gaining the traveler's trust wasn't an easy task, but well if he were to be honest it kind of is.

If anyone asked him what he thought of Paimon, he would answer delightfully and say

"It is the most annoying creature I have met that I can't annihilate yet. Their overly optimistic selves always manage to make me want to throw up."

His task was only to observe both the Traveler and the floating talkative creature and not getting in a fight with them. Oh well, why do I bother to remember about those lame memories. It is good that it ends now.

[Spoiler End.]

"Love, why don't we go to Seirai Island today? Because if you want to wait till I am free, then it is never."

Out of nowhere, he asked his beloved the question she always loves to hear. Holding her waist and keeping her close to him during times like this is what he likes to do. Scaramouche used to hate small talk, but now it is the very opposite of that. Oh how he wish to laugh in front of his old self about it. Only with his beloved, though.

"I would like that! So when are we going to get going?"

[Y/N] answered his question with a question while scooting closer to him. He took his time to stare at her lovely face, as if they aren't close enough already, he brings her closer to him once again.

"Why don't we get married as well?"

She only said that to tease him but hearing that throw him off. Even he himself finds his answer humorous, he is not ready. Why? He won't give her an answer whenever she asks about it, perharps in a year or two, he will ask for her hand. Married or not, his love for her will never change and that's all that matters for him and her.

"Come on, don't make weird faces. You should know that I was only joking."

"I do know that. I'm just questioning myself. We've been living together for over a year now, why can't I upgrade our title from lovers to married couple right away?"

[Y/N] smiled and caressed his cheek as a hint to tell him that she is fine with it. Or in other way, she's trying to say "I understand you." But she's not going to voice that out now.

"To be honest, doesn't being lovers sound more romantic than being a married couple?"

A grin appears on Scaramouche's face. "You're right. I agree."

"Now, Balladeer. Why don't we go out and look for something to eat. At a gorgeous place where it is only the two of us. Can you find a place like that?" While raising her eyebrows she challenges him sillily. [Y/N] knows by now he would do anything in his power to make her wishes come true, she never bothered to question his method. All that she cares about it his way to display his affection.

"Of course I can, dear. I always can." A gorgeous place, where no one is around seems hard to find. After all who does not want to visit a marvellous site? This is where the perks of being a harbinger comes into play. Oh, all the things he will do just for her.

The evening went smoothly with the two forgetting about their trip to Seirai Island.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"My lord, there is too may people around, are you sure you want to risk it?"

"Yes." The Balladeer replied in a heartbeat with no hesitation.

Once the soldiers received his confirmation, the plan continued and in a blink of an eye, everyone that was sitting there flee from where they were sitting. He wasn't planning on hurting those people, his intention was only to spook them by making a very loud and resounding sound.

Now he gets this place all for him and his beloved. What an easy task.