"What do you want now?" He groaned, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Calm down, grumpy" he furrowed his eyebrow prints at the nickname "I just wanna know where I can find Tsyeyk"

"By the Pa'li" I agreed.

"Okay, thanks again" I turned around and walked away from the main area of ​​Hometree, towards the Pa'li ​​riding grounds.

Upon reaching the small clearing, there were several Pa'li ​​around eating nectar or drinking water, but no sign of Tsyeyk. That is, until I saw him talking alone to one of the Pa'li ​​while he petted him and fed him.

I couldn't help but smile a little at the scene before my eyes. After all, it's not something I get to see all the time.

I approached them and smiled when I realized that the Pa'li ​​whom Tsyeyk was caressing was Pa'le.

"Hey, have you seen Neytiri? I'm supposed to fly with her today" I went straight to the point.

Tsyeyk turned around without surprise, surely he had already heard me coming.

"Some people greet each other politely instead of just asking questions" he told me, looking me up and down.

"Good morning, Pa'le. How are you sweet girl?" I approached the Pa'li ​​and petted her lovingly, smiling as she nuzzled me. Ignoring Tsyeyk completely. He scoffed, but not in a way that he was mad, it was jokingly "There. Now, do you know?" I turned to look at him, waiting for him to know.

"Have you looked around Hometree?" he said with obviousness, petting Pa'le.

"Ha ha" I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious"

"So am I"

"Yes, Tsyeyk. I've already looked and asked around for her. No one knows where she is"

"Then I do not know either" he said simply. I was starting to get annoyed by his evasions.

"How don't you? Aren't you her betrothed?"

"That doesn't mean I have to know where she is every second of the day. That is kind of your job, isn't it?" He looked at me with a smirk. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Explain yourself"

"You spend all day with her, every single second you two are together. How do you not know where she is?" He asked, guiding Pa'le towards the spring as I followed close behind.

"Not every second. I don't need to be with her all the time" I said obviously, besides, Neytiri and I are not together all the time.

And it's not my fault that her parents made her my mentor either.

"Neither do I" shrugged, unconcerned.

"Ugh, this is impossible" I huffed, tired of looking and asking around with no results "I'd ask Mo'at, but I don't want to get Neytiri in trouble" I sighed.

"She will come around any time soon" He said, walking out of the spring and standing in front of me.

"How are you so calm? Aren't you worried that something could've happened to her?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows, finding his chill demeanor quite annoying and odd at this moment.

"I know Neytiri and I know she is fine" he smiles, finding my worry funny. "Besides, she knows this forest better than anyone" he states confidently. He almost seems proud of that fact.

It's cute.

"Okay, then. Now what I'm supposed to do?" I sighed as I looked around as if the nature itself is gonna give me an answer.