"Thank me later." She said before raising one of her arms and a pathway was cleared full of dark roots. "Everyone! Go towards the roots! It's a way out!" She yelled out guiding people towards the route she made. "It'll take you to the city! Go now!" She said gently pushing people towards the exit. The girl looked around making sure everyone had made it out and taken the shortcut.

Once she was certain, she let out a soft nod to herself to follow after them. As she was running down her path she noticed an older man and a little girl that had fallen behind. The girl looked behind her noticing the fire still coming after them.

"Grandpa, we have to go!" The girl said pulling at her grandfathers sleeve. "Just go on without me. I'll catch up to you." He said with a sad smile. "Don't be dumb, old man." The girl said before crouching down as green stems wrapped around the old man's body placing him onto her back. "You too, hun." She said scooping up the girl with one hand slightly wincing in pain before taking off running just as fast as before.

The girl was able to catch up to most of the group just as they had made it to the edge of the city. As she ran up she noticed it had started raining. She also noticed the teen titans helping to take down the fire using fire hydrants and their various powers. The girl started to slow down as she realized the fire had started to die down. The weight of the old man and the girl had started to weigh her down as the adrenaline in her system started to ware out.

Her run slowly became a jog, then a walk, before she collapsed onto her knees near the teen titans. The old man quickly got off her back and the girl made sure the girl in her arms was okay and helped her stand up with the hand she had been holding her up with.

The girl was caught by surprise as the little girl gave her a tight hug. A pained gasp left her mouth from the sudden contact making the little girl jump back. Her eyes wide and nervous she'd done something bad. "I-I'm fine. I promise. Go and find your family. I'm sure they're worried sick for both of you, okay?" The girl had said with a pained smile. She even gently placed her hand on the girls cheek wiping away a few tears away with her thumb gently. The old man had taken the girls hand trying leading her away to find their family. "Thank you, miss plant lady!" The girl said waving goodbye making the other let out a light laugh and wave with her non dominant hand.

The titans had started to dance in the rain before they noticed the somewhat familiar plant like powers and figure fall to her knees before talking to the little girl she was carrying. The girl had been in a different outfit than the last couple times they'd met, but they knew it was her. She was in a dark green dress, a hood over her hair that looked like a giant leaf, her shoes were made of similar leaves. On her actual body, stems were tangling up and down her limbs with rose buds and ones that were fully in bloom. On her face was a mask made of leaves covering most of her face.