"What's going on?" Robin asked Cyborg. "Remember that thing that attacked Star? It had friends." Cyborg said before getting back up running towards the fight. Robin started to follow suit only to stop to stare up at Black fire. "Didn't you hear him? Your sister needs help!" Robin said while Black fire gave a simply fake smile. "Right, of course." She said taking the wig off and running towards the fight.

Star fire had been thrown through the buildings weak walls and hit the one across from it. She fell into a dumpster with a layer of soft stems, leaves, and flowers between her and the garbage. The lid closing as she hit the bottom. She was about to climb out when one of the machines closed the lid and grabbed the entire container her screams filled the alleyway as the dumpster was picked up getting trash all over her. One of Robin's birdarangs sliced a couple of the tentacles off making the container drop to the ground.

"Teen titans, go!" Cyborg and Robin yelled in unison making Night Shade roll her eyes. The team watched as Black fire and Night Shade both made their way towards the machines. Black fire used her eye beams to make one of them explode on the underside before doing the same to the second one. Night Shade was going to help, but she was blown back from the explosions. Her body bounced on the ground a couple times before she was skidding back on her feet stabilizing herself.

"Aw, yeah! Good times!" Cyborg yelled as him and the other titans went to talk to Black fire. Night Shade tsked at the group as she made her way over to the large dumpster where Star fire still was. "Nice shooting, Tex." Beast Boy said with a wide smile. "Very nice." Raven complimented.

"I'd like to know how they can all be so incompetent." Night shade said to herself as she kicked the remanding pieces of robot off the dumpster. "How did you know where to hit them?" Robin asked making Night Shade's ears perk up. "I'd like to know as well." Night shade yelled from where she was making the others roll their eyes at her. "Lucky guess." Black fire said making Night roll her eyes as she opened the lid of the dumpster.

"We could use luck like that!" Cyborg started to say while Night offered a hand down to Star fire. "You okay?" Night asked softly as she held her hand out. Star hesitantly took her hand not answering. "Maybe you outta join the team." Cyborg offered. "Me? A teen titan?" Night saw the hurt and betrayal coming from Star as she let out a gasp. Star's hand had let go of Night's in her state of surprise, but thankfully Night's grip was strong enough to keep her from falling back into the garbage. "Cmon, sweetheart." Night said softly as she offered her other hand down to Star. The alien's eyes widened at the name Night had called her before grabbing onto both of her hands.

Night easily pulled Star out of the dumpster taking off the old banana peel that had been resting on her head. "When I ask you this I'm joking okay? Well...half joking." Night said with a light hearted smile under her mask. There were soft light yellow petals poking out from under the top of her black mask. "Want me to beat them up for you? Cause I'll do it." She said trying to bring some sort of light heartedness to the situation only to receive a sad no. "Alrighty. Plan B it is then." Night said before jumping down from the dumpster to look at the titans. The yellow rose petals slowly going back into her cheeks.

"Ah yes! Totally pay attention to the girl who was parading around in an ugly pink wig, while your actual friend, aka the one that was almost captured, is sitting in a smelly old rotting dumpster. Great teamwork. Love the energy here." Night Shade said sarcastically with a hand on her hip as she glared at the group in front of her. "What are you even doing here, Night Shade?" Robin asked as he glared back at the girl. "If you really want to know, wonder boy, I was nearby when I saw your teammate get grabbed by a giant bubblegum pink squid machine." She said still glaring at Robin.

"We would've handled it without you." Cyborg said making Night roll her eyes. "I recognized her as part of your team and I waited. No one was coming to help her, so I stepped in. Next time I see any of you guys in trouble I'll make sure to remember this conversation while walking away leaving you to your own devices." Night shade said with a harsh glare. "He didn't mean-" Robin interjected only to be interrupted again. "Oh! Really? Wow, you could've fooled me." She said sarcastically and Star made her way back towards her friends.

There was a moment of silence before an angry vein seemed to pop out of her forehead. "Seriously?! No one else is going to ask her if she's okay?! And don't even get me started on this so called sister." Night said giving Black Fire an insulting glance over before a scoff left her mouth. "Your behavior is beyond distasteful, but I suppose it goes hand and hand with the personality." Night said with a smirk under her mask before her gaze moved to Star fire. Her eyes softened as their eyes met, the yellow roses returning to her cheeks peeking out of her mask slightly. Night shook her head disappointingly at the group. And with that Night Shade was walking down the middle of the alley way. The titans moving to the side as not to bump into her. "Get home safe, titans." She said giving them a slight wave before disappearing into the night.