Star fire was about to ask if they knew each other, when the girl quickly turned to the two boys

Star fire was about to ask if they knew each other, when the girl quickly turned to the two boys. "We're these guys bothering you, hun?" She asked glaring at the two guys while crossing her arms over her chest. "Look, we were just having a conver-" The shorter guy tried to explain only to be interrupted by the girl. "Trust me, if she wanted to have a conversation with the likes of you two losers, you'd know. Now scram." The girl said harshly to the guys shooing them away. The two guys rolled their eyes and went to bother another girl.

"I am sorry, but do I know you?" Star fire finally asked the girl who was a bit shorter than her. "You okay? They didn't try anything did they? Where are your friends?" The girl asked ignoring Star's question. "I-I am okay. They simply talked to me and my friends...well..." Star trailed off looking at the guys in her team dancing with Black fire. The girl followed her eyes and nodded. "This isn't really your kind of scene is it, sweetheart?" She asked softly but still loud enough to be heard over the music. "What do you mean?" Star asked and the girl smiled behind her mask. "It's slang. It basically means like the area or the vibe." She said before pausing slightly and rubbing the back of her neck with an embarrassed smile under the mask. "Sorry vibe is slang too. What I mean is, you don't really like these kinds of parties, huh?" "Oh...the not really." Star responded looking at the ground.

"Just so you know, there's nothing wrong with you not liking this stuff. Things like this are way more fun when your friends don't ditch you, though." The girl said to Star feeling bad her friends left her alone. "What's your name, sweetheart?" The girl asked just when Star went to look at her friends again. "Uh...Star Fire. And you?" "Lots of names for different times. Some people just call me Bloom." The girl who introduced herself held her hand out and the girls shook hands. "Wanna dance for a bit? If this place still isn't your vibe I might know a place in here you might like. I can promise hanging out with me will be way more fun than standing around watching your friends being idiots." Bloom said smiling under her face mask. Star fire gave her a soft nod. "Let's go party!" Bloom quickly took Star's hand with a soft giggle before dragging her away.

The two had been dancing together for a few minutes. Bloom was dancing a lot looser than Star was. Bloom would sometimes take Star's hands and guide her to feel the music. "Cmon, let loose!" She said with a laugh as she moved Star's arms with hers. "I don't think I want to do the letting loose." Star said pulling her hands away from Bloom's and staring at the ground. "Still thinking about your friends?" The girl asked earning a nod.

Star's hand was easily grabbed again as she was dragged away and off the dance floor by the girl. "Where are we-" Star asked only to be cut off by the girl opening a large door leading to a flight of stairs. "We're heading to the roof. It's quieter, cooler, and doesn't smell like teen boy body odor." Bloom said the last part with a laugh as she pulled Star up the stairs with her.

Bloom opened the door leading to the roof, holding it open for Star. "See...nice and peaceful up here." She said smiling under the mask. Star made her way towards the edge of the roof placing her head in her hands. Bloom followed after her jumping onto the edge of the roof. Her legs dangling over the edge of the building. Her arms leaning back slightly feeling the cold night air.

"You shouldn't sit so close to the edge. You could fall." Star said worried for the girl while she only gave a soft laugh. "I won't fall, and if I do...well it's a good thing I have a hero here to catch me." She said shrugging her shoulders as she looked out into the abyss that was the night sky.

"What's going on with you and your friends?" Bloom asked. Her (e/c) eyes not leaving the abyss that is the night sky. Star stayed silent as she stared down at the roads. "Does it have anything to do with that girl they were dancing with?" Bloom questioned only to be met with silence. "I know we don't really know each other, but sometimes it helps just to get stuff off your chest. Holding stuff like this in doesn't help anything." Bloom said her gaze turning towards the princess.

"That is my sister." Star said softly making Bloom nod silently telling her to continue. "I do love her as she is my sister, but she is better than me." Bloom raised a brow at the comment. "My friends like her more than they like me." Star finished. "I might not know you very well, but here's how I see it. If they don't want to be your friends then good riddance. As for the sister, I can tell you right now that I like you more than your sister." Bloom said with a shrug of her shoulders her head slightly tilted away from Star as if trying to hide something. "You would not be saying that if you knew my sister. And they are my friends. I do not wish to say the good riddance to them." Star said climbing up to sit next to Bloom. The only difference being that Star was facing away from the ledge. "That's true. You should talk to them about how you're feeling. If they really care, they'll listen to you and your concerns." Bloom said with a smile.

Star placed her elbows on her knees putting her head in her hands once more. "Perhaps I do not belong here after all." Bloom was about to respond when someone else did. "Of course you don't." The voice shocked Star. The other girl glanced over towards the voice knowing exactly who it was.

"I'll go get us some drinks." Bloom said before standing up on the ledge. She quickly ruffling Star's hair telling her in her own way 'good luck'. The leader of the teen titans stood in the doorway staring at both girls. Bloom jumped down from the ledge making her eyes meet with Robin's. Just from that glance, Robin knew exactly who was talking to Star fire. Robing raised a brow slightly at the girl as she simply walked past him and down the stairs.

"You belong down there, having fun with the rest of us. What's wrong?" Robin asked closing the door and approaching his friend. "Nothing is wrong. Everything is wonderful." Star said her voice going up in pitch. "The pounding music and blinding lights are quite enjoyable." She said before her facade broke and she stared down at her lap.

"Everything is not wonderful. I am happy to see her, but Blackfire rules the video games, and she is able to share very depressing poems, and she knows the cool moves, and she always knows when people are not talking about shovels." Star said as a hard sigh left her lips. "And I am nothing like her." She said and Robin placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "No, you're not. And I think-" Robin was cut off as one of the skylights to the roof opened up revealing Blackfire in a pink wig.

"How do I look?" Blackfire said interrupting their chat. "Pink." Robin said coldly while staring at her. "Look, can you give us a minute here?" Robin said and the door to the roof opened revealing the girl he'd seen before. She opened the door carefully using her back holding three plastic cups full of punch. One for each of them. The girl looked up at the sound of a loud gasp and she stared confused at Blackfire in the pink wig.

"Oh, I love this song!" Blackfire yelled before flying over and grabbing Robin by the arm. "Woah!" He yelled as he was dragged away. Blackfire had flown right by Bloom making her drop one of the drinks all over herself. Anger started to boil up in the girl, but she took a hard deep breathe to calm herself down quickly. "I hate being that girl, but bestie...your sister a bitch." Bloom said looking at Star. Bloom's eyes widened as she noticed the look in Star's eyes. "H-hey! I-I didn't mean it! I-I can get a new shirt, sweetheart! No harm no foul, right?" Bloom said dropping the other cups in her panicked state.

Star looked up at the sign on the building with a soft, 'huh?' As Bloom continued to apologize for her comment. Star fire's eyes widened at the pink and black tentacle robot device she and the other titans had faced off before. A gasp left Star's lips making Bloom turn and see the same device. "Huh...definitely don't see that everyday." Bloom said under her breath as the device made its way towards Star. "I-I'll go get help!" Bloom yelled to the girl that had started fighting the machine.