Big trouble in little Itan High

As the bell rang for the end of the day, tadano was extremely exhausted from finally finishing and thinking he perfected his exam (which he did). All he wanted to do was to take a nice long nap. All he had to do was get down the stairs and walk home.

Inside tadano's mind: Just have to get home and lay down... Bed... Nice bed... Dammit but I told Komi-san that I had to meet her at her house, damn!

Meanwhile ,before tadano knew it, his spidey senses were going off!

*Alerted look and dropping everything to feel where the danger is *

What! Here?! Now!? Oh god! Whe-

*Explosion from down the hall*

Tadano: KOMI-SAN!!

*Spider-man 2002 Main title*

*1:00 mark*

*Quickly Suiting up and jumping out the window that shattered next to him*

Swinging as fast as possible to the lab, he sees a new face, the vulture! He grabbed a student off the ground and took a closer look at their face...it was everyone's childhood friend, Osana Najimi!

Vulture: YOU! You were the brat that stole my hidden missile plans!! GIVE. THEM. BACK!

Najimi: huh...( a little dizzy from the explosion) miso...plain...yea please and some...onigiri!!! ( both hands hanging upside down celebrating ) WOOOoooooo....

*Najimi passed out*

Vulture: INSIGNIFICANT BRAT !!

Spider-Man: Woah there big bird, you might want to hold off on that miso order!

Vulture: SPIDER-MAN!!

Spider-Man: OH MY GOD REALLY?! WHERE!? OH I want his autograph!

Vulture: *GROWL*

Vulture flies towards spidey and catches him quickly flying into the sky

Spider-Man: UGH!

Spidey quickly shoots webs at vultures mask, blinding him momentarily,

Vulture: Damn you!

Spidey: Aaaannnddd going dowwwwn– uh oh....

*Falling quickly, spidey manages to fall into the big tree in the middle of the school, crashing through every branch imaginable and finally hitting the ground softly*

Spidey: Ow... (getting up slowly and brushing himself off) another happy landing... (looking around) Where am I...

Vulture: SPIDER!

Spidey: Ah crap...alright let's finish this!

*Flying in fast spidey grabs his wings with his webs and delivers both feet directly in his face Knocking him out and winning the fight*

Spidey: Alright Toomy let's get you to a nice cell block

Spidey(Tadano): Oh god najimi?! And Komi-san?! Crap where are they?

*He ties vulture to the tree upside down swinging away leaving a card attached to the knocked out villain*

YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN

He grabbed najimi and looked around to see if there were any other injured students, there were none that he could ever see

Tadano(inside): Dammit najimi how did you end up in this situation? You know what I think its better if I get you to a hospital first

Najimi: Weeeeeeee... Flying...

Spidey; Alright champ lets get you to an ambulance :D

*Swinging in he saw a crowd of students at the front of the school and also an ambulance*

Spidey: Hey this kid might need some assistance

Najimi: Ahhh...ride over... waa...

Spidey:They also might need a lawyer hehe

Paramedic: Sure thing, bud