Whole New World Without the Magic

The plane looks amazing. It's seems to be the size of a house. The outside is creamy cloud look with stair lined in crash red velvet. This all seems unbelievable, I've gone from a nobody praying for tomorrow to a girl who flys in private mansions. But with a huge catch although when I begged off this morning he didn't seem up set.
Flashback: feeling him stir and his breath on my neck, " how about we work on that ....." Automatically my eyes open wide Of course this is what I here for. I must. This is my life. I feel him pull me close and rub his mister into my butt. He kisses my neck and my heart and gut seem to go into overdrive. In my had I tell myself to turn smile and accept what I must. Before I could turn he is over me with a sweet smile. He kisses my lips and then my nose, how about we give you alittle more time recover a get some breakfast instead. I let out my breath and smile nodding along. He kisses me again then shifts to get up.
Nothing much was said after that. We both took showers and got the best hot breakfast. Pancakes with melted butter and warm maypole syrup as well as eggs and bacon. I've never eaten so much in my life.
We were then whisked into a black town car and taken to the airport. Getting out of the car I wanted to take my shoes off the carpet look so inviting. " You seem delighted with everything you see" was said with a laugh. I turn to smile. Once he gave a quick peck I was guided up the stair to a plush cabin with couches, a bar, hallways and doors. Lots of doors.????? Doors equal rooms , right??? Aren't planes supposed to have lots of seats and buckles?
"Why don't we go freshen up before Jacqueline joins us."