He wasn't going to question those feelings, however. Instead, he leaned in to kiss Cam again, which she reciprocated.

"SPIDER-MAN! PLEASE HELP!"

It was Flash now running for his life in Peter's direction.

Spider-man pulled his mask down all the way and attempted to stand, but failed. He hissed in pain as Cam tried her best to calm his pain by talking him through it.

Flash hit the breaks on his run right in front of the pair shouting: "SPIDER-MAN! I'M REALLY SORRY MAN, BUT YOU GOTTA STOP THIS GOO DUDE! HE'S HURTING THE LEATHER SUIT GIRL, AND HE ALREADY KNOCKED OUT ALL OF THE BIG, ARMED GUYS!" Flash excitedly recapped to them in, well, a flash.

"I-I don't think I can do it," Peter hissed out through his mask.

Cam looked him dead in the eyes with an immense amount of concern.

"But you're Spider-man! You're like the best hero there is!" Flash begged.

Peter was hunched over, hands on his knees. Flash's voice, screams, and gunshots rang out through the park.

He could hear the officers shouting for backup and help. A few cops approached him from a distance, calling his name for assistance against the 'slime-man.'

His ears were ringing. Vision blurry. Everything was spinning around him.

Just as he thought he might pass out, May's voice came to him again. Then Tony's, and Stephen's. They were all telling him: "It'll be ok. You can do this! I know you can win!"

Peter wanted to cry out to them for help, but when he opened his eyes, it was not his mentors cheering him on but Cam actively encouraging him.

He slowly nodded, attempting to stand up straight. To his avail, he regained his composure.

"You're... right," he started. "I'm Spider-man, and I have the responsibility to fight this thing."

And with that, Peter ran. He ran as best as his (superpower healing) body would let him. Sure, he was regenerating, but he wouldn't be much better for days. So, whatever happened, however badly he was hurting, that was on him.

There he was. Venom had just gruesomely ripped apart a police officer in front of Peter. It made him want to puke, but he refrained. Around the body that was once Robby's, there were bodies of hopefully just unconscious cops and Vorro soldiers.

"Venom! You've caused too much harm!"

Venom snapped his head over to Peter.

"Ah, finally, you come to face me," Venom started. "It seems that the puny armored men almost had you there. This should be easy."

Venom lunged at Peter, providing the opportunity for Peter to shoot multiple webs at him in midair. Venom's landing barely missed Peter because of the impact of the webs.

Peter evaded Venom's next slash at his legs and slid back. Flipping and acrobatics wouldn't be much of an option right now, as Peter was still bearing with his pain.

"You stupid kid. Stop evading me."

"I-if that's what you want," Peter said with cockiness in his tone. "Now!"

Suddenly, Felicia jumped on Venom's back and wrapped her grappling hook around his neck. She began pulling with extreme force.

"You're sure this won't kill Robby?" Felicia shouted over Venom's hisses and cries.

"The symbiote keeps his body safe! We just need to temporarily calm him!" Peter answered before webbing all of Venom's limbs together. It was a temporary hold, but enough to sucker punch Venom right in the face!