🕸12🕸

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

May 18th, 2023

Screams from pedestrians were heard. Shouts from police and gunshots rang out through the part of the park the cop, Chief Lando, led Spider-man and Felicia too.

"Ma'am, please remain right here and stay at this safe distance," Lando directed Felicia. She could see a small part of the conflict from the distance she was at.

A man, almost completely covered in dark material and tentacles, ravaged about in an open area of the park, people running all over to get away. She could make out the outline of a few bodies on the grassy field. Did he kill them? Were they just very badly injured?

Peter tapped on his ear, activating a call on the earpiece under his mask.

Cam was alerted that he was speaking on the computer she was still using. She answered immediately, wondering what was happening.

"Cam! Robby is at the park! He's almost completely covered in the symbiote!"

"I'm guessing you don't have the absorber?"

"Not even close. I'm running his way now! I'll call back once I get a grip on this situation-" Peter stopped talking.

"Peter? Peter, what happened?"

"Vorro Soldier vans pulled up. Gotta go!"

The audio call ended, leaving Cam sitting in disbelief. Of course the Vorro team showed up. They were going to hurt or kill Robby! If Peter were to get in their way, they'd hurt him too! This was not good.

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

Peter swung himself off a tree and landed on Robby's back with a squelch. The goo had covered all of Rob's body besides his head, but it was slowly creeping its way up Rob's neck. Peter didn't know what would happen if it covered his head, but he didn't want to find out.

"OFF!" Was all Rob shouted, his voice still raspy and deep.

Tentacles began swatting Peter, while he kept his tight grasp on Robby.

"Snap out of it!"

Peter kicked himself off Rob's back, flipping back to the ground.

Venom turned around to meet Peter's masked gaze.

"You're efforts are in vain. Robert is under my control now. He is the vessel I will use to spread myself to the mortal homo-sapiens of this world," he hissed out.

Peter slid towards him, kicking Robby's slimy feet off the ground. He fell back but was caught by his tentacles before his body met the grass.

Venom pushed himself back up and charged full speed at Peter.