Connor - 2 (Catherine)

Connor's *P.O.V*

"bye baby." I said kissing my pregnant girlfriend Bethany on the cheek.

I gathered my stuff like my jacket, shoes and phone. Sneakily, I took a condom without Bethany knowing. Yes I love Beth to pieces, but we cant do anything since she is pregnant and that's where Catherine comes in. Catherine said she will be my bit on the side. Its nothing but sex. No feeling, no I love you, just hardcore sex. I feel bad going behind Beth's back, but I need this desperately. I got into my car and instantly drove to Catherine's house wondering what she had installed for tonight. Me and Catherine both have a night of been in charge. Today just so happens to be Catherine's turn. God knows what she has up her sleeve. When I arrived I parked out back and walked through the back of the house. I saw her with her wavy brown hair and she smirked. I winked back at her and she pushed me to the wall roughly. Her lip went to mine making me smile. Catherine pulled me upstairs and pulled me to the bed and got onto me. She rolled her hip onto me making me instantly go hard.

"Ugh Catherine." I moaned into her ear.

She replied with a simple moan. Her tongue slipped into my mouth as she dominated me. Catherine got up and went to her draw to get out ropes. When she got back to me she ripped off my top, jeans and boxers to then tie my hands together and then to the headboard. My legs got tied to the bed posts which made me get more excited. I needed this more then anything right now. Catherine smirked at my body and sat inbetween my legs. She propped herself up and began to kiss down my chest and abs as she massages my hip bones making me beg for more. My erection throbbed as she got just below the bellybutton. She looked up into my eyes and smirked. Catherine took me into her mouth so a loud moan escape my lips. I thrusted my length into her mouth until the tip hit the back of her throat. It sent me over the edge as her tongue regularly flicked over my tip and as she played with my sensitive area.

"I'm so close." I thrown my head back in pleasure.

"Cum baby." She moaned onto my dick so her mouth vibrated around me making me cum into her mouth.

She swallowed as I panted not been able to move much. She got back up again as I was warn out and got a dildo out and sat inbetween my legs again. She forced the whole thing into her as she watched me. I got more hard as she stared at me moaning. She pumped it in and out of her and cummed shortly after. She thrown the dildo away and got out a condom as she knew I was begging for her. She slid it onto my throbbing length and she began to ride me. Catherine slammed down my length making sure to be hard and quick. She used my hip bones for support as she got harder. I needed her more then anything right now. I moaned louder as did she. Soon after she spilled onto me as I did into the condom. She ripped it off and cleaned me up. After untying me I got into my normal clothes and returned back to Beth as if nothing ever happened.

-------

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. I have a new book out called sex scandal be sure to check it out. Thanks so much for 20k! Im now going back to the normal (y/n) imagines.