Connor - 1

You walk down the hallway of the college you and your best friend Connor go to. You have known him since you were in nursery and you've been so close. Walking to your next lesson you felt a pair of strong arms wrap your waste.

"(y/n) follow me." Connor mumbled in a husky low voice.

It sent shivers down your ear, neck and spine. Causing, goosebumps to form on your skin. He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the disabled toilet. Con locked the door behind us and turned to put his thumb on your cheek and the rest of his hand on your neck. His other arm wrapped around your waist pulling you closer so he could connect both of your lips. They pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle. You were shocked, it was all unexpected. You began to enjoy it and felt more comftorble. Connors hand rested on the small of your back and held the hem of your T-shirt. In one swift movement he pulled it of over your head and his eyes racked over your body. To make him stop you took his off as well, which shown his toned chest. Connor went straight back to kissing you and kissed your jaw.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this to you." Connor whispered, in your ear as his hands unclasped your bra.

He left marks on your chest and down your body as you let your hands go over every part of his torso. Eventually all your clothes were on the floor. He layed you on the cold floor next to yours and his scattered clothing. Connor pushed into your core hard and continued to do so making you bite your lip hard so no one can hear. When Connor glanced at you he noticed and let you bite down on his jeans. Every pound he did into you made a scream go from your mouth and into his jeans. You and Con both knew you where both close. After somemore thrusts you both filled each other up. You turned around so he was below you and you rode out your highs.

----------------

READ ABOUT REQUESTS! ONLY DOING 4!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking requests to celebrate 4K!!! Just comment your name, which boy, what you look like and plot if you have one in mind. Thanks for 4K. I have a James Mcvey fan fic called Friends with benefits! I have a brad one coming out called it a love hate kind of thing! I have a Connor one coming out called 50 shades of Connor Ball! I have sex slave to the vamps coming out and a Tristan one called Girls aren't always innocent. Which one do you want first!!!