Tristan - 2 (Leanne)

Tristan's *P.O.V*

I was half way through sound check when i started thinking about Leanne and about what happened 2 days ago when we had sex for the first time. Instantly I began to harden and I knew I had a boner. Luckily I was by my drums so no one noticed. We have been together for a year now and her Irish accent always managed to turn me on. Fuck. The stuff I would do to her right here, right now. As if on cue my gorgeous girlfriend walked through the arena doors, through the aisles with her long curly hair bouncing and her brown eyes that stood out. She looked straight at me showing her beautiful smile. It was almost as if Leanne knew instantly. All the boys greeted her and she made her way up to the podium my drum kit was as well as me. She sat down on my lap and my boner hit her straight away making her smirk.

"Hey baby girl." I whispered in her ear.

"Hey." Leanne answered seductively.

Leanne lightly rolled her hips onto my throbbing dick.

"Stop teasing." I quietly mumbled making a small laugh come from Leanne's mouth.

"I can't help it." Leanne smiled then wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Boys." I said, making the three of them turn around. "I just need to have a word with Leanne."

Quickly I dragged Leanne to the private stadium toilets and pushed her into one of the females cubicles. Straight away my tank was on the toilet floor as well as her loose crop top. Soon after she was only in her bra and underwear and I was only in my boxers. I pushed her up to the side of the cubicle and I started to form a love bite on her neck then collar bone, finding her sweet spots. I finished then started a trail of kisses down her stomach to her pants as she took off her bra. She pulled back on my boxers and let them go causing a slapping noise so I pulled them off. This is when I realised I didn't have a condom as did Leanne. Leanne then gave me the look to just continue. I placed Leanne down on the floor and lined my tip at her entrance. I pushed in slowly and pulled out also slowly and gradually became faster making the both of us moan. One of my hands was next to her head as my other circled around her clit making loud moans come from her lips that I kissed numerous times. I continued to do so and I wrapped her legs around my neck so I could push in deeper. Soon later we both hit our climax. We got dressed quickly so we could join the boys again with smirks on both our faces.

----

Sooooo sorry that the ending is so bad. I'm also sorry that I takes me so long to update. Hope Leanne enjoys the chapter. I have one more request to do before it goes back to normal. ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR 13K!!!! I get so many reads and I don't know why. Thank you anyway though. Xxxxx