Brad - 2 (Lucy)

I walked down the hallway in my college with my best friend, Alex. Its then when we walked past what people call the bad boy of the school, Brad. He had one arm around the Kimberley, who is defined as ' the school slut '. Brad winked towards me as a cheeky grin spread across his face. My face turned a light shade of pink.

"You seriously can't fall for him Lucy." Alex said sternly then raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm not." I said when suddenly the ends of my brown hair become more interesting.

We both got into the dining hall when Alex went to go and get her lunch since I had a pack lunch.

"Meet me at English 2, in 5 minutes sharp." A deep voice whispered in my ear.

Turning around Brad was walking away.

"Who you looking at?" I got asked and when I turned around it was Alex.

"Nothing." I spoke softly. "Im just going to the toilet."

"You will have to queue up again though." Alex frowned her eyebrows.

"Have your dinner I will be back soon." I smiled and started to walk away leaving Alex with her food.

I made it look like I was going to toilet, but I turned a sharp corner into the English corridor. I opened the door which was actually unlocked and walked in to see no body there. Suddenly I heard the sound of the door been locked. I turned around to see Brad who put his lips onto mine. He shrugged his leather jacket off and he grabbed my t-shirt in his hands. Brads lips worked on mine and his hands started to work up my shirt until he taken it off along with his.

"Fucking ride me baby girl." Brad whispered in my ear as I undone his trousers.

Soon after all of our clothes are on the floor we walked back until the top of my legs hit the table. He helped me lay down on the desk and after he rolled a condom onto his length. He lined up at your entrance and thrusts in and out slowly. As he pulled out a bit you quickly helped him swap places. I lowered my core onto his tip and pushed down then pulled up. I repeated and got faster. Soft moans escaped my lips as well as Bradley's. I kept bouncing on his length until he spilled into the condom. Sweat beads formed over Brad's forehead which I kissed. I pulled off him and got dressed again as did Brad. After that I went back to the dinner hall where Alex slowly ate her lunch.

"You took along time." She cocked an eyebrow.

"Tell me about it." I smirked as Brad walked into the dinner hall and gave me wink.

-------

Do you want me to work more on these or my actual fan fictions??? Anyway thanks for 9K!!!!!! Your all amazing.