Lando Norris - With You ☁️

Slowly trudging up the steps of your flat you realize you had forgotten your wallet in the car.

It's been a long day and this inconvenience only adds the the mounting annoyance you feel as you think about what Lando had texted earlier.

"Hey I'm really sorry I can't make it tonight :(
the shoot is taking longer than I expected"

There's a lot of glamor and excitement that comes with dating a celebrity. All your friends envied you when you first told them about you and Lando. However what no one knows is how difficult it gets sometimes.

Spending quality time isn't always guaranteed and getting stood up is something you've had to get used to.

—-

Flipping through the TV channels you can't help but replay his words in your mind. Memories of all the times he's had to cancel or miss important events begin to flood your thoughts. You can't help but let out a tear or two.

It's for his job and you understand that but it's beginning to take a toll.

Suddenly you hear the keys jingle at the doorway. You quickly wipe your tears and adjust yourself.

"I'm homeee", You hear Lando call out. He playfully skips into the living room, hopping over the couch to sit next to you.

He engulfs you in a hug before kissing you playfully.

"Hey babe", you smile faintly before turning back to the screen.

Noticing something is off he leans forward to get a better look at your expression.

"Y/N? Is everything alright??"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"But you don't look fine. What's wrong?"

A silence falls upon the room.

"Okay maybe I'm not fine", you admit feeling a little defeated .

"It's just that this feels is so difficult", you sigh feeling your voice trail off.

"Lando, I understand that you're busy but I feel so left out-like I'm not important", You continue trying your best to sort your words.

It feels a little silly but you know that keeping it to yourself any longer would only make this more complicated.

"Hey, hey", he scoots closer to you and wraps an arm around you

"Y/N, You know I love you babe. I don't want you to feel left out.", he nuzzles his face in your neck to make you smile which works.

"Let's find a way to get through this. I think I have an idea", he smiles.

"how?", you ask curiously

" How about we think over some takeout", he smiles mischievously before kissing you sweetly and hopping back over the couch to grab his phone.

He was always quite optimistic around you but you couldn't help but feel a little doubt.

His schedule was always so crazy and following him around isn't always possible.There's also the issue of privacy.

—————————————————
"TA DAA", he walks towards you with a bag of takeout.

"I know it's not exactly as good as fine dining but pretty close right", he smirks touching his chin comically to point out his silly pun.

"You are so ridiculous", you laugh before taking the bag from him.

"Okay so what's the game plan", he crosses his legs focusing on your gaze as if to make the mood more serious.

"I thought you said you had an idea"

Lando blinks at the comment.

"Did I?!", you both burst out laughing.

It was moments like these that reminded you why you chose Lando to be yours. He was so kind and genuine. You both had a great sense of humor and your maturity complemented his silliness perfectly.

Soon you both became lost in conversation as the rain began to fall in the night sky. He was now laying on your lap as you played gently with his hair.

"You better not fart"

"Lando what the heck you are so gross", you laugh as he smiles and looks up at your eyes.

"How about a vacation?", he suddenly suggests.

"But your so-"

"I'll find the time. Let's do a vacation. A little couple get away? honeymoon?", He looks up at the ceiling trying to find the perfect words as you stroke his hair gently. You smile at his efforts.

"Whatever it is, I just want to be with you", you say gently.

"Deal. Lets go tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?!", you jump making him sit up quickly.

"I'm definitely going to need more time than that Lando"

"You're right. We can't rush this. This needs to be huge!", his eyes fill with a sudden excitement.

"It doesn't have to be huge, how about a road trip?", you suggest.

"Dubai? Paris? Ooh! The Maldives! Bora Bora?"

"Lando we can't drive to any of those places", but your protests fall of deaf ears. He's in his own world now.

"Y/N, I want to give you the world", he slowly leans in stoping right before your lips.

"Bora Bora it is then", you whisper back against his lips before sealing your new plans with a kiss.

——————————————————————————-
HI GUYSSS!!!! 🤩
It's been a minute but LOOK I have more readers! I really appreciate it (even tho I've been kinda lax with the updates)

What did you think of this chapter?? Should I make a part 2 👀

Feel free to comment or send a request my way 🏎

Up Next: Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc