Everyone on the arena, including the part where Shoto had covered with Ice were quiet- including Midnight and the two announcers. This has certainly caught them off guard.

Satoru whistled in which caught the attention of your classmates.

"That's a looooot of pent up aggression. Kudos to Endeavor!" He sarcastically said as he clapped his hands together, "Nice work, Shoto-Kun!" He screamed as he bent down from the railing to give Shoto a thumbs up.

Usually, everyone would also cheer with Satoru... But not this one. The atmosphere certainly was not what they were expecting. It was cold and heavy.

"Man... I'm starting to feel bad about Shoto now. Should I go talk to him and make up for our little 'fight'?" You said as you classmates look at you in confusion.

"You guys were in a fight? like, a fight fight?" Kaminari asked in worry.

"What? No!"

"So that's the reason why you're not talking to Todoroki-kun for almost a week now! You guys had a love quarrel!" Mina said as she squeal.

"Love quarrel...?"

"My daughter got in a what with who?!"

"Is that like a personal argument for the two of you?" Mineta asked as he raised his non-existent eyebrows.

You sigh and rolled your eyes and give them a smile, "Maybe, I'll answer that when I'm not too busy. But, for now, me and Kirishima are up next!" You excitedly said as Kirishima flinched right beside Midoriya and gulped nervously.

"Uh-oh..." Mina said as she put his hand on her mouth.

"Good luck, you two!" Iida said as he gives Kirishima a thumbs up.

"Sucks to be you, Kirishima!" Mineta laughed as he pointed at Kirishima.

You, on the other hand already went downstairs to get this over with.

"I'm betting ten bucks you'd be out of the stage in 0.1 second," Kaminari said as he laughed.

"Stop, you guys should be encouraging Kirishima, not discouraging him! Good luck, Kirishima!" Momo said as she gives Kirishima a soft enthusiastic smile.

Suddenly, Satoru smiled at Kirishima and pats his shoulder, "Good luck, boy! One thing you should know about my daughter when it comes to fighting," He paused for the dramatic effect as he watch Kirishima gulped.

"She is quite a sadist on the battlefield."

💠

💠

💠

"Gojo! Gojo! Gojo! Gojo!"

"Tch... Everyone's cheering for her last name... Argh..." He groaned in annoyance as he started scratching his nape.

"What he said was true..." He muttered to himself as he remembered what happened when they first attacked UA at USJ, "She is... Untouchable... Just like her Father..." He continued.