Chapter 800: Pressured

When the Golden horned beast had fallen into the nine Absolute God country.

Virtual universe, Back Dragon Mountain, nine star bay. Xu Xin was praying for Luo Feng. "He has been in the outer region wars for over a thousand years and yet I've never seen him leave so hurriedly before...god, please protect Luo Feng." Every time Luo Feng experienced danger, his family would be most worried for him. This was also why he hardly ever told them when he was in danger.

...

At the same time.

The the dark universe, a completely black blade like ship was swiftly flying.

"Your majesty, we are still a day away from the travel point."

"Your majesty, this is our first time to the outer region wars and we are heading straight to Yan Ji main continent? There are many powerful warriors there, your majesty just became an emperor, you are still a low emperor, there are even pinnacle emperors there..."

With a cold snort, the two underlings shut up.

This was a tall black armored youth. His appearance was like a stone statue, and he was completely hairless. The most eye catching thing about his look was his eyes, they were like red gems, they gave off a mysterious glow. His entire being emanated a powerful demonic black energy.

"It was hard for me to get the chance. While my relationship with the demon race is good, using their identity to enter the craziest battlefield in the primal universe...now that I'm here, how can I back down?" The black armored youth said coldly.

"Yes."

"Yes." The two official undying replied respectfully.

"Hmph, relax, I'm after all a low level emperor. Even if the other races have special techniques, they may be able to defeat me, but it's impossible for them to kill me." The youth shook his head confidently. "This is my opportunity to enter the upper echelon of the race, I cannot slack off."

The two underlings listened obediently.

"Yan Ji main continent..." The black armored youth gazed at the vast dark universe, muttering.

*******

When Xu Xin was praying for Luo Feng, the mysterious black armored youth was heading towards Yan Ji Main continent...

Luo Feng was trapped in a dangerous predicament.

...

A vast purple space gave off terrifying energy. The nine pyramids before had shot out large amounts of special weapons that floated in different positions. These special weapons, some were half meter tall puppets while another was a 100m long huge blade, another was a 0.1m tall special shaped puppet.

All sorts of shapes and forms!

Scattered in the corners of the purple space, swiftly gathering, the huge energy within the space underwent a huge shocking change.

A million special weapons instantly formed eighty one fully armored giants!

Eighty one giants, standing in the corners of the purple space, surrounding the Golden horned beast.

The shortest giant was 8m while the tallest was 80m.

"This is..." The beast floated in space. Its dark gold eyes were calmly analyzing the situation. He felt shocked within, "The countless weapons that gathered earlier, they seem to be made of G grade metals. These eighty one giants...they use G grade metals. Even if they aren't pinnacle G grade, they would still be worth over ten billion mixed elements."