Chapter 678: Picking Treasures

Luo Feng nodded, turning to Dylan beside, "Dylan, you can stay here and train for awhile."

"Your majesty must be careful alone." Dylan warned.

Over 200 years, Dylan had always stuck right beside him, hardly ever leaving his side.

"Haha, there's nothing to worry about." Long Jue emperor laughed loudly. "This is Wu Long starfield, a true important land. What danger could there possibly be? And there are many powerful beings stationed here, the moment there's any incident, the security system will immediately discover it and the knights...they can instantly arrive at any spot in Wu Long Starfield."

"Dylan, you heard it." Luo Feng smiled at him.

"Long Jue Emperor, then I'll enter." Luo Feng said.

"Haha, go on. But, don't forget to go to the many rubbish mountains to look for treasures, you might discover something. Over 3,000 eras ago here, there was an internal member who discovered an ancient broken shard that was worth over a hundred million mixed elements. He immediately struck it rich!" Long Jue emperor exclaimed. "Even though we are extremely careful in our separation of remains, the amount of the goods are simply too huge. Even a robot type human would occasionally make mistakes. Sometimes people simply get lucky and find treasures."

"How many have actually got items worth over hundred million mixed elements?" Luo Feng asked.

"In the recent 10,000 eras, only 2." He replied.

Luo Feng shook his head.

The 9 great rubbish star fields would attract the highest echelon of the entire humanity. After which, they sent their own sector lords to enter and pick the items. The number of deals per day was very high...every time there was a deal, according to the size of it, they would also give a world ring for them to head to rubbish mountain.

Yet in the recent hundred million years, only 2 had gotten true treasures. The probability was simply too low.

"Finding treasures, is simply that, finding. However, it's simply a gift from our end. To actually get treasures will depend on your luck and nothing more." Long Jue mocked.

Luo Feng laughed.

After which he bid goodbye to Long Jue Emperor and Dylan and followed the two white robed men. "Two guides, let head out."

The two replied respectfully, "Yes Lord Luo Feng."

With a wave, a 80 diameter disc shaped universe ship appeared. Simultaneously, they said respectfully, "Lord Luo Feng, travelling within Wu Long starfield requires our internal ship, other ships flying within without authority would be attacked, please enter."

"Hm." Luo Feng and the two white robed guides entered.

After which, the ship accelerated and reached light speed, vanishing into the distant space.

...

Long Jue emperor and Dylan watched the ship go.

"Dylan, how long do you think Luo Feng will take to return?" Long Jue smiled.

"10 days to half a month." Dylan said.

"I'm guessing at least half a year." Long Jue laughed loudly. After that, with the group that welcomed them, they travelled through 100,000 km of space into the distant palace.

The disc shaped ship travelled in the dark universe for awhile before travelling back to the actual universe.

"Lord Luo Feng, even though we only flew for awhile in the dark universe, if we slowly flew in the actual universe to where the sector lord bug corpses were, it would take at least a hundred years." The silver disc shaped ship stopped in space. The cabin door opened and the 3 of them flew out, one of the guides continued.