Chapter 732: Attempting The Heavenly Bridge

Luo Feng stood before the 9 universe bridge and gazed at the never ending bridge before him. Smiling he said, "Old friend, it's been awhile, naturally I'm going to shock everyone today. It's time to give it my all and show everybody my strength."

Sou!

He instantly became a gold beam of light and disappeared into the distance, beginning his attempt.

...

As he began his attempt, watchman Bevin began sending out a group of mails.

"The absolute genius of the past 10,000 eras Luo Feng sure is watched by many of the upper echelons." Watchman Bevin muttered. "They all ordered me to let them know the moment he attempts the bridge."

In an instant, tens of mails were sent out.

There were 3 exceptional members from Luo Feng's batch of geniuses. One of them was Bolan, another was Rong Jun and the last was Luo Feng! Bolan and Luo Feng were both regarded as geniuses of the past 10,000 eras. Rong Jun however was looked on as a treasure by the upper echelon of the Virtual Universe Company, they even competed against each other to accept him as their disciple.

However at least for now, of the 3 geniuses, Luo Feng was in the lead.

...

Jade emperor extended her crystal like finger and gently tapped open a screen, a mail appeared on it.

"Luo Feng is attempting the heavenly bridge?" Her perfect face revealed a peculiar smile as she said softly, "This punk never rests till he shocks everybody. The other geniuses from his batch that had attempt the bridge regularly, especially that Bolan...he's already passed the 8th level!"

"Who knows how many levels he'll pass this time, 9th? Or...the unbelievable 10th?" Jade Emperor smiled and immediately rushed to the bridge.

In less than 10 seconds, Ture Yan, Jade, Tie Nan...Bei Cang official and so on, a total of 86 undying, where over half of them were emperors, and the rest of them were officials, had all gathered at the bridge.

On the island in the center of the heavenly bridge area, True Yan and the other undying gathered.

"Haha, so many people." True Yan laughed and looked about.

"True Yan, it's your fault for producing such an exceptional disciple." A huge man with a huge golden beard laughed. "The knight ordered me to take note of this punk, I don't dare slack off. The moment I found out he was attempting the bridge, I had to come immediately."

"Yea, I'm here on the knight's orders too." The other emperors along with some officials smiled.

The atmosphere was good.

True Yan laughed as he turned to look at Jade behind him, mocking, "Jade, you have to tell the 9 blade knight the news. With so many of the upper echelon watching him...9 blade sure has pressure on him. When my disciple does well, others may want to steal him away."

"Whatever belongs to the knight is his, no one can take him away." Jade's gaze swept past the group of undying, making many of them laugh out loud.

The knights (universe country leaders) within the Virtual Universe Company were all competing, and the number of warriors below them...were naturally different. And getting more pinnacle level emperors under them may give them the chance to actually break through to becoming knights.

These naturally formed sects even amongst the knights. There were many situations where the knights couldn't personally attend to, naturally having a powerful warrior under them made a huge difference.