Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter 25

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

*a few hours ago*

I feel myself losing consciousness as I'm lifted into the sky. Dang it. I can't believe I lost focus like that. And, of course, right when I lose focus someone captures me and takes me away from my friends.

I am not used to the air in the sky, so I fall unconscious until I'm brought back to the ship. I'm tied tightly with knots and brought to a basement of some sort.

Some guy, with dark skin and a blue cape walks up to me. Must be Bluejam, damn it all. "What's the matter, Roronoa Zoro?" he asks slyly.

I try to speak, but all that comes out are mumbles and groans.

"Oh, don't worry. You're friends are next. Until I can lure them to us, you are my little toy. And don't think that you would be fed well either. Oh, no. Let's see, do we still have the slave's millet?" he asked one of his loyal slaves.

"Yes, we are fully stocked up."

"Great! You can work as my slave, too. Oh, and I forgot. One more thing. Once your friends are here too, I'll kill them one by one. And, of course you'll be last because you got here first," Bluejam snickers.

I'm sorry, guys. I'm not strong enough to protect myself. I hope you will all forgive me.